CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *jumping in quickly*

rabbitears Views: 10,397
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 962,716

Re: *jumping in quickly*

Hi Mon!

Welcome back -- you've been missed!

"And there I saw something very very strange. As he went in to the small intestine from the ileo cecal valve I saw a jelly fish looking sac, completely transluscent and filled with tiny tiny small white golf ball looking things. The more he was digging in to the small intetine the more of this gross jelly bag with these small balls I could see. I asked: What is that!?!
The Dr said: It is most likely some pill that have not been dissolved completely.
I really wanted to tell him that that does not look like a pill, there was no crushed powdery stuff there. But I did not dare to push him with questions."

That's a SPECTACULAR observation. Too bad he didn't take a still shot of it so that you can have for "educational purposes". I would have loved to see it!!!

Very strange that he would state that the "white golf ball looking things" were pills. GOLF BALL as pills??? Unreal! If that were the case he should have asked what have you been eating.

Regardless, there is a problem there. It could be possibly a colony of worms (egg sacs too) or a fungus collection. We'll need to investigate, for sure!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)