CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *jumping in quickly*

Views: 9,985
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 962,716

Re: *jumping in quickly*

Wow Monique_1

Very interesting. Does sound as if that sac or whatever it was shouldn't be there. I had the same procedure done, except for me nothing was seen, or so they say! I was able to watch on screen to but had to stop procedure as I was finding it very difficult to cope with. The doctor was getting annoyed with me and said if I didn't stay still he would stop procedure! (What happened to compassion!(

Anyway, he couldn't get all the way up and decided on doing a barium meal (excuse spelling!!), I wasn't happy because something wasn't right that he didn't finish the procedure. The barium meal came back ok too. Not convinced one bit that there was nothing. Anyway, that phosphate stuff you take before the procedure TOTALLY flushes you out, whatever is in the colon is soon washed away unless something(s) are hiding in the colon/intestinal wall!

As for an indissolved pill - PLEASE!! Very lame!!

Are they investigating this further or is that it? Definately something that shouldn't be there in my opinion. Why didn't they do a biopsy and take a sample? Maybe that would yield something, or if it was a visible "sac" why didn't they try and remove it? Many questions need answering.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)