CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *jumping in quickly*

rabbitears Views: 9,869
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 964,145

Re: *jumping in quickly*

Here's a post that I made on Humaworm. There is another one that I had made on the P Forum with more detail, but can't find it.

//www.curezone.org/forums/em.asp?i=738005

I was going through posts and came upon this one.

Ascaris eggs are produced in the body -- they lay 250,000 eggs per day. Ascaris in particular, LAY their eggs in the lungs, later forcing a person to cough up and swallow the suckers.

It is also believed that fertilized eggs isn't possible or that reproduction or fertilization doesn't happen in the intestines. This is completely UNTRUE and a myth! Last year, I expelled a large Ascaris along with a string of large oval egg sacs.

Each sac contained 8-10 very large white eggs, which looked like very small pearls. The sacs were milky in color approx 2 inches wide and in between them was a very durable membrane that strung the sacs together. This is ONLY possible when fertilization occurs, between male and female. Hopinso or HKP, and another poster has experienced the same things.

I had also described the same to a relative. They too claimed that they saw the same thing many years ago before flushing. So there you have it, 4 people that I know of with first-hand experience!

Science doesn't always get it right!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)