CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Joe the Joke - Great post

AHarleyGyrl Views: 6,231
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 955,719

Re: Joe the Joke - Great post

Thanks, knows, you are too kind

"What I've seen over the years is when you push someone away they come to you."

Yeah, this seems to be normal human behavior.  It was written about in the book, "The Rules"  It's the old "men like to hunt their prey" thing and do not like to catch it right away.  But, women do that, too, want you more if you don't seem interested, just a human trait, I think. 

"If you give all your love to them they use you and eventually leave."

Well, they say not all people do that.  I am still waiting to find one.  But, seriously, if you have a Sociopathic (or Anti-Social Personality Disordered, as they call it nowadays) personality you are dealing with, yes, they will use you all they can.  I do not believe a normal good-hearted person will use you and eventually leave if you give them all your love.  There are too many people out there who have given all and had good results.  I simply happen to always be standing in the wrong line, apparently. 

"[I]also used it to rid my life of females I didn't want with me anymore."

LOL!  That is written in Dr. Phil's Life Strategies book.  You treat the people you don't like the opposite of how you normally would, like you are interested in them.  You call them every day, make them cookies, make yourself available to them 24/7.  Soon, you will get rid of them because they will see you as desperate and dependent and annoying.  And, you treat the ones you like the opposite too, like you are not interested.  Don't be available much if they need you, never bake them cookies or anything like that, never buy them presents, don't call them and don't return calls and answer the phone only once in a while.  Of course you have to act alittle interested and be a little responsive, but that is all, and you won't be able to shake them.  I have tried this and I am sure it works with normal people, but I know it doesn't work well on Sociopaths, because they have a need to one up you and control and they simply won't allow this strategy. 

"To this day my last wife thinks I love her."

She won't when she reads this post

"if they don't want to be romantic forget."

If you come on too strong you will scare them off.  You need to act like you are not interested in romance and maybe after a while it will happen.  Many men bring up sex right away and get way too personal and I get turned off and see them as desperate and they lose their appeal.

These posts have more description of Sociopathic personalities.  From reading your posts in the past, it seems you have gotten mixed up with one or two:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=955549#i

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=955664#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)