CureZone   Log On   Join
Delete

Views: 7,217
Published: 17 y

Delete

My boyfriend and I have been together for 14 months. For the first 8 months Joe was in a rock band that toured across the U.S. and during those 8 months he did cheat on me considering we only saw eachother every few months. He decided to quit the band so he could be with me. Joe and I currently live together in an apartment. We've strugled on and off because Joe has a problem with lying and being sneaky about girls. He hasn't cheated on me since he quit the band but he is always talking to girls

online and flirting with them. He also has gotten girls numbers and put them under guys names. One time while I was over night at work he tried having a girl come to the apartment. Everything I just said I have found out of my own because Joe has either lied about it or tried to hide it. Finally a few weeks ago I caught him lying because he had gotten a girls number from work and put it under someones elses name.I finally decided to break up with him. We ended up breaking up and getting back together 3 differant times that week. We are currently still together right now. I wouldn't mind him talking to girls if he wasn't so flirtaous with them and didn't lie about it all the time. I'm so in love with Joe that I can't stand being without him. But now I'm strugling because during this entire relationship Joe has been trying to fix something else. Joe does not know how to cuddle or be romantic. I complain about it all the time to him but then he just gets pissed at me because I complain. He promised he'd work on it and yes, it's gotten alittle better but he won't cuddle in bed because he can't sleep cuddling, he won't cuddle while watching tv because we watch tv on the floor. Then the real big problem is when Joe and I have sex. He puts it in and finishes and gets up. He doesn't do any foreplay, doesn't kiss me, and has never said I love you during sex. And after he's done he doesn't cuddle me. He just gets up and does whatever he was doing earlier. We haven't had a passionate kiss since over a year ago. He knows I feel on this subject too but that's one thing he hasn't gotten better at at all. Please people what do I do? I love this man so man and have done so much for him but I don't know what to do. The last break up he promised me never to talk to girls and to be more affectionate. Which he deleted girls numbers from his phone but he still isn't very affectionate. I guess that's something that won't change.During our entire relationship he tells me he loves me and wants to marry me. So the question is do I stay with him and continue feeling like this? Please help me.... I really don't talk to my friends about this because it's so much information. Please HELP!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)