CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story: here's my experience

bella12984 Views: 3,156
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 945,857

Re: my story: here's my experience

thank you so much for you kind words. again, i've read your story and feel that we have gone through so much of the same thing. maverick is also an awesome person to talk to , and she has been kind and very helpfull with her posts and knowledge on bulimia. at least your know you have a problem and are doing something about it. the fact that you are going to a therapist is amazing and is probably incredibly difficult and i applaud your efforts in even going there. oh, and i'm very happy for you that you got into your program and i wish you the best. hopefully you will still be able to post and tell us how you are doing!!! and dont worry i would never judge you on your screen name, that is the least of my concerns lol in my opinion every girl should be treated like a princess anyways ;) i'm just happy that you are posting, it gives us all another person to relate to and to talk to and if you ever need to talk believe me i probably do too so feel free

i am sooo sorry but i would love to write more and i have more to say but i can't i have to go to work so i'll be sure to post later!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)