CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story: here's my plan

bella12984 Views: 3,188
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 945,790

Re: my story: here's my plan

hey hun it's nice to see that you posted again. i just love readin what you write because it feels great to know that i'm not the only one out there with issues, but hey we're dealing with it =)

congrats on doing your fasts i am so proud and somewhat jealous of you lol. i myself am going to strive for a ten to fourteen day fast. wednesday actually works better for me because i have to work today and tonight i decided to i'll let you know how that goes. i read your post on the Water Fast forum and its very informative and a lot of help so thanks, again, for that. keep going and good luck and i can't wait to hear about it when you finish.

eventually we will have very similar diets. i plan on cutting out all processed foods period, with the exception of a few dressing now and again. and i am thinking of the possibility of a few specific type of breads (obviously not white breads and such ) but foods like that just will give me reasons to binge. that's what i'm keeping my diet incredibly limited, the raw food vegan for the most part, because if i eat anything else i honestly feel too guilty i guess and sometimes i just can't stop and then i will purge =( so anyways for the time being it's gonna be fruits, veggies, smoothies, nuts, and seeds....

oh let me tell you a great way to make ice cream since you gave me yours. get some very very ripe bananas (the browner the better) peel and cut them into med size pieces put them in a bag and freeze them at least a day. then get them and put them in a blender (add a lil water, or your fav juice will help also) and blend until creamy and it's fabulous. you can make a million variations also, some add a lil honey to sweeten it, some add dates which are amazing anyways, or you could add other fruits to make a "flavored" ice cream, like starwberries or blueberreies, or you could even crush a few cocoa beans and make chocolate but be sure to add a little bit of honey and dates to that.

maybe we should keep swapping recipies and stuff...homemade guacalmole is amazing also ;) i have all kinds of fun, easy, recipies if you ever need any. see, unlike you i'm a horrible cook i'm just dreadfull, but if it just involves chopping, blending, or mixing i have come to master that.

hope to talk to ya soon and keep me posted on your fast

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)