CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story

bella12984 Views: 3,283
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 944,735

Re: my story

i was just glancing through your posts on this website...wow. i had no idea you were as knowledgeable and helpfull as you really are. i mean obviously you knew what you were talking about, i just didn't realize to what degree. i think it's awesome that you know so much about raw food diets and nutrition in general. i was only on a raw food diet for about four five months so there is so much i still need to learn.. i had some books that were ok but i learned a lot of my information through the mastercleanse bulletin boards and there was a main topic labled raw food. if you ever have any awesome recipies or any info you want to share i would love it. i still have no sprouted anything myself or made anything really complex, i usualyl just made lots of salads, dips, and "granola" type morning cereals with lots of raw nuts and fruit. thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)