CureZone   Log On   Join
Stomach acid is VERY corrosive to the teeth-RINSE.

been there done that Views: 3,524
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 939,332

Stomach acid is VERY corrosive to the teeth-RINSE.

Maybe the stomach acid is also the MAIN reason your throat hurts. Drinking or even gargling after purging could also help your throat. Ice cream would probably be most soothing because the heat from the inflammation is very damaging.

Vegetable juices can be an enormous help in healing tissue and are extremely healthy (can even be a substitute for solid food and also require virtually NO digestion (only metabolism).

I never heard of such a healthy appetite ($300 a week for food). The fashion industry should be more responsible in how they portray glamour, but I think it is also all of the media (advertisers and telivision producers) that also need to change. Even so, it seems to be a trend today that many people today choose to be in a competion with themselves to avoid excessive amounts of calories, but since you know about calories, your problem is probably only self-discipline and (pardon the word) gluttony (personally, I like gluttony, I think it is the spice of life).

Some weightlifters have a problem called BIGOREXIA (I think it's only a problem of knowing where to draw the line).

The stomach acid might be the only problem with your throat.

The digestion of raw vegetables is a challenge for even the healthiest digestive system (easier to digest foods and foods that are TASTY would be more satisfying). It's the SATISFACTION of flavorful and tasty foods (sauces, coffee, etc.) that are important for tastebuds, saliva flow, stimulating blood circulation, etc. and make the body more comfortable (mental feeling).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)