CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

Views: 120,055
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 87,560

Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

Hello,
I also have Chlamydia. It is for me a chronic condition that I have suffered with for nearly 1 year. They say that most people can have it and not know it because they aren't in any kind of pain and have no symptoms. Unfortunately, this has not been the case for me. My epididumus (the part of the testicular sack right above the testes) is swollen. The Infection has spread into my lower abdomen as well, where swelling also occurs. The problem with Chlamydia is that once infected, it stays in your bloodstream for a couple of weeks and then it begins to find its way into your cells. Once inside a cell the pathogen goes into what's called a cryptic phase. Once in this phase, the immune system can't do anything about it as it is hidden. Your immune system only sees a normal healthy cell on the outside and moves on. If you get good treatment early on (which I didn't) you have a good chance of stopping the disease in its tracks and getting on with your life (after a good 30 day treatment of Doxycycline and perhaps Metranidozole combined). Most free clinics will give you a weeks worth of doxycycline. That's just not near enough and the disease comes right back...only far more resistant. Chlamydia is the great pandemic of the early 21st century that nobody wants to talk about or admit to. After a while, the infection no longer shows up on the standard test, so the doctors release you...as cured. Unfortunately, your wife is not cured, her disease has had years to manifest itself and killing it will not be easy. I believe that one or two months of regular treatments by an anti-biotic cocktail injection would probably do the job. My problem is that I do not show outward sysmptoms and test negative for the disease. Even though my scrotum is terribly swollen, my eyes have huge purple-blue bags under them, and my glands are perpetually swollen. It hurts to walk as my pelvis lymph nodes are swollen and inflamed. One of these brash no-brained doctors even had the gaul to say that I had blue balls and needed to masterbate more. What an idiot! There are some alternative treatments that you can try. Take 500 mg of non-flush niacin twice a day (or like me, every 3 hours if you can tolerate it). Get NAC and take 2 to 3 times daily. Get a zapper and electrocute the pathogens by holding it against the affected areas (for me this is directly on the scrotum and alternating on my lower abdomen). The zapper works better than anything else that I have tried to date, and I'm in the process of fitting it with a "tens unit" type gel pad to zap the affected areas while I sleep. You do have to get this under control (you may or may not be infected, but your wife most certainly is, and if you continue to have relations with her, it's only a matter of time before you are also infected). My guess is that you probably were infected, and you are young enough so that your immune system has been able to keep it in check for now. I have only found one guy that has provided any kind of a cure thus far. He has patented his method and thogh he doesn't get into to many specifics he seems to indicate that for a severe case (like mine) it may take 4-6 months to cure it. He also states (and I believe him) that to kill it, you'll have to hit it with at least 4 different types of drugs at the same time. I printed out his patented cure and gave it to my infectious disease doctor. She refused to even read it! I told her I needed an injection and she refused that, finally she prescribed the doxy and metranidazole for 6 weeks. That's right, one and a half months. I knew that this wouldn't do the job and finally she agreed to give me a refill of another 6 weeks. So knowing full well that the information that I presented to her stated 4-6 months she deliberately gave me 3 months worth (and that was with anti-biotics that were already no longer effective). I wasn't able to get my useless doctor(s) to prescribe me more than 2 at a time (evidently, they just wanted to keep me sick so they could continue to rake in the dough with gauranteed office visits...$200 a pop). I finally stopped the anti-biotics altogether because the side effects were too painful and the disease wasn't going away. I tried to talk to some more doctors (that last one was doctor no. 5) but they all wanted me to come in for an office visit. After blowing close to $1000 on visits and useless drugs, I have gotten wiser and more careful. I refuse to go in unless I can talk to the doctor first to find out if he has a clue. So far I haven't found one who's knowledge of the seriousness of the pathogen is more advanced than a pre-schooler. Some stupid nurse tried to tell me that I needed to see an intern. I just said, I need to talk to the best infectious disease doctor you have, not someone still cutting his teeth (so stupid it makes me pissed off to even write about it). I couldn't get past the nurse (a common guard dog found at all doctors offices) on this particular occasion, so I finally gave up on it. Now all I can do is zap and take vitamins. The niacin has similar side effects to metranidazole and seems to work just as well or better. The NAC n-acytal cisteine also works pretty well, but again, nothing seems to be able to kill it all the way. I'm frustrated, sick, suffering from chronic fatigue (a side effect of prolonged chlamydia infection...it's complicated) and seriously concerned that I'll never get rid of it. Chalmydia if left to its own devices can cause much more serious disease down the road like MS, CANCER, PARKINSONS, CHRONES, LYMPHOMA, ALCHEIMERS, and many many more life threatening and debilitating diseases. Take this seriously. Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)