CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

Babycakes Views: 132,981
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 87,560

Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

I wanted to share my story with you. I hope it will help you. Some years ago I was in a faithful relationship, I was happy and content. I never cheated and my boyfreind never gave me any reason to think or suspect he had been unfaithful. One evening I began with some uncomfortable "Female" symptoms (burning with urinantion, irritation, redness and inflamation) I went to the free clinic the next morning and got a pap smear that came back positive for clamydia. I was devestated, crying, and wondering how in the world could I have this!!??? The nurse explained it was sexually transmitted and I knew I had not cheated so of course I had to confront him with "I've got clamydia and the only person I've been with is you." He denied over and over again he had been with anyone else, he had no kind of symtoms and that "I" must have been unfaithful and he was furious. He went to the clinic right away, got tested and his test came back negative!
He called me a slut, broke off our relationship and I was left looking like a tramp, when I had not done anything wrong. I have also felt over the years these test cannot be completly accurate. Why was he negative, If I was truly postive for clamydia and we were having UNPROTECTED daily? I do not think I ever had clamydia, an infection maybe, that are common in woman that have nothing to do with sexual transmission, but NOT clamydia. I lost out on a great relationship because of this misdignosis. Please do not assume or suspect anything immoral of your wife, these test can be WRONG!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (1)