CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

Views: 118,959
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 87,567

Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

Not too long ago, "Dear Abby" had a letter about this. A woman wrote that she and her husband had been married 3 months and were faithful to each other. They went on a cruise and used the hot tub there. When they got back, she was diagnosed with clamydia and the nurse asked her if she had been in a hot tub lately. She was then told that she could have gotten the infection there. "Dear Abby" asked her experts if this was possible and they all said "no". The only way to get clamydia is through unprotected sex. If I were your wife, I'd get a second opinion. Even if you don't have health insurance, it is worth it to pay out of pocket. Try doing a web search, if you haven't done it lately. Whatever is going on, you need to get to the bottom of it. If the second opinion also says clamydia, I would consider this possibility--could your wife have unwittingly ingested a date rape drug and been taken advantage of? It has happened to many women. When the drug wears off, they have little or no memory of the experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)