CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

LN1313 Views: 118,525
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 87,566

Re: Wife has Clamydia... HOW?

I also want to share my experience with you. I have been in a relationship for 9 months. I have never wanted to touch another person. I haven't thought about it. After coming back from a trip to Mexico with him I had my yearly pap done. The Chlamydia test came back positive. The test was a gen-probe that was done (not exactly accurate) yes there are more than one test. I went back to have the aptima done and that too came back positive. I flipped. Scared to tell my b/f because of the way it looks I did anyways.. after calming him down I asked if he could have had it from his ex. It was very possible that him or I could have been carrying it for a long time. I took zithromax, and like most people on here, I'm a hypochondriac and get paranoid. So paranoid I'm scared to touch myself, and have been obsessively washing my hands, etc. I went back next week (the doctor wanted me back a few weeks later but I said no- that i'll be back every week till it comes back negative). The gen probe came back negative the aptima came back positive. So she then put me on doxycycline for 14 days. I just got my aptima test results back as negative. Now here's the kicker that's causing our relationship trouble. 9 months of sex and he got tested and came back NEGATIVE. Now we were in the hot tub in Mexico. I'm looking for other ways to have gotten it. I swear on my life I haven't cheated. That's the ONLY explanation any doctor can give him. How does that make me look.. He's ready to walk away. He's been upset at times and calm. He's looking for another reason besides infidelity just like I am. I am luck to stumble on this site. Thank you. DO NOT THINK you're other half is lying if you feel that they are telling the truth. He's paranoid to begin with and then to tell him I have an STD.. wow.. I couldn't love a man more and hope we work through this.

If ANYone else has had something similar, or know of a doctor that can give other explanations please give me the contact. I also didn't go to a clinic it was at a doctor's office that I've been going to for years. She's baffled too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)