CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 'Law of Attraction' experiences, so far

src Views: 2,330
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 790,024

Re: My 'Law of Attraction' experiences, so far

enjoyed reading. thank you. I'm trying to learn that we all approach our mental/physical health differently as related to past experiences. Your post helped me with that. My modus operendi for dealing with my emotional health for the most part emerged from my primal therapy in the 70's. It taught me to "stay" with my pain (when possible). This process is slow but has been effective. I live alone (recent separation) and have to deal with the lonliness and neediness. I feel I could not have dealt with my relationship if I gave in and went back with my husband. I have learned to visit my family (children, grandchildren, husband) about once a month. I am learning to feel my lonliness and it usually connects to old pain--parents. This has allowed me to grow considerably finding that I am more comfortable with myself and when I am in pain or yearn for "someone" inorder to feel loved it seems to connect to "old" pain. If I "sit" with it; feel it in my gut it dissipates and the rest of my day goes more peacfully. It's a long, long process but does get better with time.
Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)