CureZone   Log On   Join
My 'Law of Attraction' experiences, so far

fledgling Views: 4,806
Published: 18 years ago

My 'Law of Attraction' experiences, so far

You know me, I'm always looking for the easier way to accomplish things. Well, this is what is happening with me...

The 'secret' is to think (and, therefore, feel) in terms of accomplished facts, right?

Thus, it is the w-o-r-d-s, and what the words mean to you, that count.

I read Invincible's post, //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=765297#i that gives 100 quotes from "The Secret" (Law of Attraction).

Throughout, the quotes simply say the same things, repeatedly, in different words and from slightly different angles.

I found myself liking that writing style...a reader might twig to one statement more than another, depending on their life experiences.

Then I came across something where a man told his daughter, "Tell your body to stop bleeding." (I forget the context of this statement.)

Bingo!

Not 'words' (plural)...a single word!

I've read dozens of articles, and sat through quite a few sessions where people have tried to program a belief very specifically. Perhaps this method is useful where one person is trying to transfer their belief in an exact statement to another person.

But, all the qualifications bother me. I think a person is liable to lose incentive and clarity in the very qualifications they hope will make the belief exact.

I mean, you say 'Lollipop' to a kid, and instantly the child has a picture of their favorite...perfect down to the last detail...color and all.

Say 'Sunset' to me, and my head turns over my right shoulder to see a blaze of orange and peaches and rose of an Arizona sky, BEHIND me!

If I say, 'Restore' to myself, I know exactly what I mean. That means restore certain specific parts, and then the whole, to a time before age and damage influenced me differently.

From a long time ago, I know that every cell in my body knows how to be 16...not that I intend to BE 16 today, just that this conglomeration of cells knows how...and my brain has already recorded ALL of what I mean when I say a single word.

Well, I tried a few of these nice single words as I was falling asleep two nights ago.

I enjoyed saying them.

The next reaction I noticed was my feet automatically doing the stretch/flex exercises they need to...rapidly...as though in bursts. I just let them happen as I drifted out.

Then I had pleasant dreams, instead of the confusing ones. Sleep interuptions still happened, but I no longer minded. I just went back to sleep, knowing that I would awaken refreshed and alert, should any real emergency arise. (I got that one from a stage hypnotist I once saw.)

I was drowsily aware that all was well.

In the morning I awoke feeling happy. You know, that kind of happiness a child feels that here is another nice and interesting day.

I've been allowing myself to lie down and sleep whenever, to reprogram my nighttime sleeping hours. Yesterday and today I awakened from naps with no grogginess.

I have a 'lights out' policy for the evenings...I go to bed when I feel sleepy, 7 to 9 p.m.

Last night I had more pleasant dreams, and rose at 4 a.m. this morning, again in serene child-like happiness. I feel it now, at the end of the afternoon.

I look forward to going to bed early. It is nice to enfold myself, and to think of a single-word instruction or two that will send me happily to dreamland.

I don't know about any 'law' but I certainly feel attracted.

My best,

fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.232 sec, (2)