CureZone   Log On   Join
finallyfaith

hopinso Views: 3,179
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 722,474

finallyfaith

I believe shorter more frequent fasts are better for the majority of people. I can get a lot out of a three day fast. My longest was 15 days on Master Cleanse. Ideally, unless being done under supervision for a specific health problem, fasting should be one to three days. A period of rebuilding between fasts is essential for good health and balance. I cringe when I go to some fasting forums and read where young girls are going to Water Fast for 40 days just to lose weight. The good thing is for most of them their bodies will not allow that foolishness.

but then again i still strongly believe that people are individuals and one thing may work for one and not another, something health "experts" don't want to hear very often.

Amen! Ego gets in the way of trying to educate and help people all too often. I really do not believe there is such things as a "one size fits all" program for good health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)