CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CF I call myself an intuitive

hopinso Views: 3,812
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 722,440

Re: CF I call myself an intuitive

I wish I had my money back from all the supplements I bought because someone convinced me they were miracle products. I wasted money on bowel cleansing formulas that caused more harm than good (I am not talking about Oxypowder , although it was not all I had hoped). I got the Bone, Flesh and Cartilage herbs because I was promised they would heal my back, I took them in ever increasing dosages and used the product internally and externally and it was useless. Its still being promoted as a cure for bad backs, I want to jump on and scream this product is USELESS!, but it would only get me in trouble with Curezone. Same thing with the LBB formulas, they just get you dependent on them. I shudder when I read someone saying they take it every night, and have for years and they aren't addicted. When my allopathic doctor told me I would be on blood pressure, reflux disease and antidepressant medication for the rest of my life I refused to accept that and got off of them. But now I read "natural healers" saying the same thing, take this herb everyday for the rest of your life. To me that is using herbs as drugs. My feeling is to use vitamins, minerals and herbs as supplements to help regain your health while improving the diet and cleansing the body. Then, get off the supplements and allow your body to function naturally with the food it needs. Once good health is reached, we do not need to be slaves to any drugs, including herbal ones. Too many people in the alternative health field care more about making money than in seeing people healed. That mindset is no different than the allopathic medicine/pharmaceutical industries that so many of us are trying to escape.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.301 sec, (1)