CureZone   Log On   Join
CF I call myself an intuitive

hanna Views: 3,821
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 722,437

CF I call myself an intuitive

when it comes to scam messages. It used to be that they were hard to find, since they acted like normal posts. My sensitivity started since in my 1st year on curezone I followed several "sincere" messages and spent a few hundred dollars on supplements and then later realized what was going on.
I am sure other people might call me paranoid, but I don't know what it is I get tense and feel it in my stomach and then I do some more checking. It is difficult to digest when someone finds a year old message (this happen to be with a sick dog)and send me a direct e-mail and asks if I remembered where to get that product. At that time I had told the spammer that it was awful to answer when an animal had a serious disease.
I just don't like it when people get taken and when you are new you think everything is true.
There might come a day when curezone can't be so generous anymore about giving people forums.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)