CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am doing everything and still have acne

Views: 4,282
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,547

Re: I am doing everything and still have acne

Maybe you see no improvement, because of lack of some nutrients. Enemas twice a day?? Seems too many!
Sometimes we get obsessed with our Acne so much that we try everything and we overdo it. Slow down!! Sometimes just not thinking you have Acne improves your skin.
I am now reading "Makers Diet" and it seems dairy is not that bad for you, when organic and raw. Good book! Sometimes I think it's less important what we eat than what quality of food we eat. If you stop refined sugars and start eating artificial sweateners, you may be better of eating sugar. I find restaurant food, fast food and sodas especially damaging to my digestive system. MSG, nitrites , preservatives , etc. I always check the labels, usually if you see a long list of ingradients, some of them are usulallly bad. Eat at home freshly made food.
Also go to: http://www.natural-acne-treatments.com and read free info, there is info on how to take herbs so they work, what works, what doesn't, there is info on the e-book here on curezone as well. I am using a soap and cleanser from www.no-acne.com and it seems to help topically. Besides that I noticed P&B shakes help, I did Master Cleanse which improved my skin and lost 13#. Aztec Healing clay mask with Bragg apple cider vinegear is also very good. And most of all I get garlic, either as a supplement pill, or just plain. Garlic is both anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Now I am thinking about buying shower filter to get chlorine out of water.
Good luck on your struggle. Look back at yourself and think it's not that bad, accept it first, than it's easier to fix it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)