CureZone   Log On   Join
I am doing everything and still have acne

Alice23 Views: 3,971
Published: 20 y

I am doing everything and still have acne

I am in my mid 20's and had Acne for a couple of years now. A year ago I gave up wheat, dairy and all refined foods, although i do still eat chocolate.

I juice when I can, carrots, apples, cucumber Celery giner, spinach, etc

I eat mainly soups which I make myself, and fish a few times a week (dont eat any meat). I take Primal Defense 2 - 3 x a day.

I have done 3 liver flushes, got out between 50 - 80 stones on each one but my Acne seems to be getting worse and no sign of it getting better. yes, i did do the bowel cleanse, I do enemas 2 x a day, the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) occasionally... have ahd 2 colonics (cant afford another one for a while) Oh I also have taken Julia Changs herb for a few months. I feel like I am paying money for all this stuff and it is doing absolutley nothing.

I also have been having acupunture to address every element of the problem.

I also do shelleys detox baths and drink dandelion and green tean occasionally. I dont smoke, dont drink alcohol, dont do drugs...

Please help, it seems like it is never going to end and it is affecting my life in every way. I really thought the flushing would show a great improvement but no sign yet....what else can I do? When will it get better, or are some people destined to have Acne forver?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)