CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am doing everything and still have acne

Dudu Views: 3,218
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 673,549

Re: I am doing everything and still have acne

Though your condition is probably more serious than the one I had when 15 to 30 years old, my solution might help. It also may explain the effectiveness of fermented, sour foods.

I used, and still use as needed, straight vinegar on my face, undiluted. It causes blood to rise to surface, a blushing effect, so best used an hour or two before going to work or at bed time. Fumes can sting the eyes. Just apply with cotton ball or tissue, or dab where needed with a finger. Vinegar is antiseptic. I think it works better than hydrogen peroxide. Vinegar is also cleansing, and cheap. I would not apply a soaked tissue like a poutice. Just apply and let dry on its own.

Of course, it helps to wash the face, or other affected area, daily or more often. Get some sun. Avoid propping your head on a hand while listening to boring lectures, or reading. Maybe use a cloth to prevent direct contact between hand and face. Avoid Sugar benging, or whtatever food seems to promote acne. I have noticed olive oil can promote acne, too. Another source is an allergic reaction, perhaps to what you are wearing. Perhaps a hat or cap. What you are sleeping on or near. I have a low tollerance for vinyl. Had to get rid of the water bed.

Better luck!
-Dudu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)