CureZone   Log On   Join
Your intestinal flora is probably out of whack

MidlothianGirl Views: 3,293
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,588

Your intestinal flora is probably out of whack

Like Alandra said, birth control pills cause severe candida overgrowth. You are doing everything you should be doing; however, what I would do if I were you, is I would take an anti-fungal (Garden of Life makes a great one), and up my dose of PD, AFTER I finish taking the Fungal Defense (that's what the directions say to do). Right now you need to get the yeasties under control; no sugar, wheat or dairy would be ideal. Take mega doses of Primal Defense after you finish Fungal Defense. That should help. Be sure to drink filtered water because chlorine makes candida and other harmful bacteria multiply.

Getting colonics isn't necessarily going to do anything for candida; it's good for removing debris and whatnot, but it's not going to kill candida.

As for topicals, have you considered peels, either glycolic or lactic acid? Are you currently applying any topicals helpful to acne? Peels will really go a long way to help clear you while you are working on the inside to get that straight.

What is your current skin care regimen?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (1)