CureZone   Log On   Join
liver flush till you get 1/4 of stones out

manika Views: 3,985
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,579

liver flush till you get 1/4 of stones out

hi,

i was breaking out until i got out about 400 some stones.... i bowel cleansed like crazy and was still breaking out. if you read Hulda Clark 's book- she said you usually have to get 3-500 stones out before you notice a difference. and then you have to keep flushing till they are all out or the symptoms will return, i think this is true, i also think it depends on how many stones you have. I also noticed a huge difference in my skin when i got out this huge stone the size of a jumbo gumball! all this super dark green bile came out- and then literally overnight i stopped breaking out. i understand its frustrating, cause i've had severe cystic Acne for years- i had huge scars until i went for needling etc... anyway, i don't think all the other stuff matters quite as much as liver and bowel cleansing, just be patient and keep it up- you will definitely see results- i would know cause i've tried everything else under the sun. you can see my regimen- i just posted it on a new thread.

good luck, manika

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)