do you think they don't dissect every part of the liver to find
truths and answers to organ function? Research has already been done
on this question. Gallstones are full of stones while the liver is
clear at the time of death. What's the answer? You make up your own
mind once you have the facts. Satisfy the question first with the
facts and then reach your own conclusions. Don't question the
research. You will find it has already been done and is out there for
you to use to reach your conclusion. >>

Do i think pathologists examine every part of the liver when they find stones in the gall bladder? i don't know Barry, but it seems to me that your logic falls apart right here. this is exactly why i asked that question. the issue is: do livers get cut into tiny sections during autopsy. i doubt it. aside from this point, we seem to agree on everything. but this is a HUGE point in the context of our dialog and an extremely important point to clarify for people on both sides of the debate. i think you are turning a blind eye to the question i have raised. you certainly have that right. time and time again i have found medical testing to be inaccurate. i would not be alive today had i not challenged many of the tests i have received in the past. your argument-by-default does not hold water. i'm not saying i'm right either, just that i have raised an extremely pertinent question. no one here has answered that question yet. if i muster up the energy one day i will pursue it. if anyone can point me in a suitable direction

i can understand where you are coming from. it is a very scary proposition to realize that volumes of research might be in fact be flawed or inaccurate. it is also a scary proposition to realize that a doctor does not necessarily know what he is doing. it is scary to realize that the 'system' does not necessarily have your best interest in mind. this puts complete responsibility for one's health on the individual. everyone wants to feel taken care of. docotors fulfill this need. unfortunately this is often a fantasy and a charade. sometimes it is not, as you say.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)