CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WARNING! kevin trudeau/cures they dont want you to know abt.

flojo_81 Views: 7,769
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 608,995

Re: WARNING! kevin trudeau/cures they dont want you to know abt.

I haven't read the book but my boyfriend has and he swears by it. In terms of the information about the pharmaceuticals and the fda, I think it's about time someone let the public know. We have been brainwashed for too long, and now people are dying left right and centre. And the sad thing is that most diseases have arisen due to our diets, or lack there of...too many refined processed foods, pesticides and herbicided, antiobiotics in the meets, synthetic chemicals in our foods...the list goes on. I believe with the proper diet and the proper knowledge most of the disease would not affect us today.

In terms of your MS comment...currently i am studyin to become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and although i am not done school yet...i will pass on to you the information my teacher gave to us one day in class. In terms of MS two chemicals that are rampant inour society that contribute to MS are Aspartame and MSG...these two chemicals, from what i got in class, appear to weaken the membrane of the nerves which from my understanding makes MS worse and may even bring it on. But do your reseach in terms of those two...there may be others but for right now those are the ones that have been mentioned in class. Also, Im not sure if you have MS, but you might want to get yourself checked for Candida (talk to a naturopath or homeopath) becuase from what my teacher told me, she can almost garauntee that people with MS are also suffering from CANDIDA (yeast related illness that can begin with regular use of Antibiotics ...birthcontrol is the most common cause in women...there is a lot of info about this online)...a good supplement you might want to consider taking is acidopholus because it will replenish the good bacteria in the intestine and then when you have a healthy intestinal tract your body will be able to create a lof of the vitamins and mineral that you need.

I hope the above has helped...but you may already know all of the above and if you do sorry for wasting your time. If you have anymore questions please feel free to email me and i can try and help.

and remember DOCTORS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MEDICATE A PERSON BACK TO HEALTH...it's impossible...

health=wholeness=wholefoods...Organic is BEST!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.205 sec, (2)