CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WARNING! kevin trudeau/cures they dont want you to know abt.

joedoc12 Views: 7,996
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 608,883

Re: WARNING! kevin trudeau/cures they dont want you to know abt.

Personally I don't really care what type of person he is. I never saw his infomercial. And up until about a month ago never heard of the guy. A patient of mine handed me the book one day and asked me read it. What he says in my opinion is the truth about the Pharmaceutical industry, FDA and the Govt. He even admits in his book that he did time in prison. $$$ is the root of all evil, Greed is defined as the love of money and most crimes are commited based on money issues. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, but it may piss you off in the process. This book is very enlightening. Don't read too deeply into it. Take the info and filter it and really think about it! Look at our society and the obesity problems, the fast foods, we consume over half the worlds entire consumption of prescription drugs, yet we are one of the sickest nations, look at the connections with the Govt officials and the approaching billion dollar vaccine worldwide campaign and the people behind it. What is the connection with Bill Frist and his push of the Homeland security Bill and vaccine liability protection for major Pharms like ELI LILLY (donating millions to the republican party...the Bush family). Maybe whoever started this BLOG is ticked off that Kevin is actually blowing the whistle on these people and is trying to use his past history to defraud him. Again I don't care about Kevin's past...but what he is saying now hits home and it hits home hard. I see it every day in my practice. The poor elderly patients whose medicine cabinets get overfilled with prescription drugs and never get any healthier. Watch out world BIG BROTHER is trying to brainwash us all! Health doesn't come in a pill, it comes from above down inside out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)