CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WARNING! kevin trudeau/cures they dont want you to know abt.

corrina789 Views: 13,617
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 608,883

Re: WARNING! kevin trudeau/cures they dont want you to know abt.

"Someone" did follow that trail. Look at the reviews on Amazon.com, the website is BS too. I ordered this STUPID book, because he claimed there was something you could stop eating to cure Multiple Sclerosis on the infomercial...he NEVER mentions MS in the book or names a single chemical. In fact he doesn't name a single disease or what you can do to cure it. He just says, 'there's chemicals in all your food, most of them are deadly, go to my website because the FTC won't let me tell you."

Well, if you read the reviews at amazon, several people DID pay for his website and there is NOTHING on it, it says it's "under construction" and they get NO REPLY when they email. Look this guy up at www.ftc.gov before you throw your money away, he's a scam artist, always has been. He even did time for fraud.

Better yet, if you already wasted your money file a complaint with FTC like I did, and maybe he'll do some more time. This guy has an extensive history of preying those who are weak, sick and feel hopeless. If there is a cure for cancer, this guy doesn't have it. He should be ashamed of himself, but I doubt that he is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)