KEVIN TRUDEAU'S BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE!

barresa Views: 8,106
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 608,997

KEVIN TRUDEAU'S BOOK CHANGED MY LIFE!

Those putting Kevin Trudeau down either really didn't read the book
Are here on the FTC's behalf
Or
Are looking for an EASY way to health (WITHOUT DOING A THING). which is impossible.

Be careful with reviews, you never know where a person is coming from - ignorance, arrogance, malice, or plain stupidity. Read the book with an open mind and draw your own conclusions. Nobody can change your health but You. Educate yourself and don’t count on Doctors to teach you. Let nature teach you.

I read the book. He has been researching for the book for 15 years. Interviewing centenarians all around the world - Gathering information from all angles to get it to Us. There is plenty of research and information to back all this up. Just go and get it if you are skeptical. The cures are ALL in Chapter 6. It's a simple list of about 100 FYI's or Did you know's. It’s a bit overwhelming so you change little by little. This is where I see it’s not about the money for him. These are things you have to go get or change on your own… some of which are of “nature,” therefore FREE or Very inexpensive. He’s not selling the stuff - you have to go and get it yourself. There is no simple solution of taking one pill and you’re cured. It takes work and a complete change of diet and attitude. I did join the site and was able to get recommendations through it (if anyone is interested), however it looks like the links were taken out. He might have gotten in trouble for that. Through Yahoo, I got the rest based on his hints, it's really pretty simple if you internet access.

This website we are on is about exactly the type of stuff he suggests to do. Sad if you read the book and miss the message? In a nut shell his message is, the body heals itself. Basically, keep it clean and full of nutrition and it will heal itself of ANY disease, that is, among other things that you must do that are also very helpful. He talks about all the cleansings, suggestions for lowering stress levels, good nutrition (not with vitamins, but whole food supplements), eating organic ONLY, using the sun for energy. This really can't be so foreign to you or to anybody certainly on THIS website! I really thought this would be where all his supporters would be, on a site like this one. We all have a pretty good idea of what is unhealthy (many are mentioned on this very site) - NO OVER THE COUNTER DRUGS, no microwaves, use shower filters, no aluminum deodorants, electromagnetic chaos form Cell Phone s and computers, no preservatives nor additives, on and on and on. Common, this is all stuff we know or at least have to agree sound a bit “harmful” no? Also, the news being propaganda, The fact that Drug companies being the wealthiest companies in the world, don't want us to know there are healthier choices out there for us. Doesn’t sound like a scam to me. So because "He" (the infomercial king) is saying it, now it's untrue? That's silly. There will always be some things listed that the reader never knew was actually potentially harmful to us and our families. For that I thought it was worth it to Me.

You can go ahead and make excuses because you don't feel like making a drastic change from Your current diet, but try not to ruin it for other individuals who are truly looking for nature's way to health – in the healthiest most natural way possible. There is a lot of ignorance out there regarding health and this book is opening MANY people’s eyes on a scale that had never been done before. Millions of people are being educated. Here in NY there has been a huge and rapid change. I attribute it to the book. I just stopped in a regular deli today in Manhattan and I picked up a vegetable juice they made for me on the spot and a wheat bagel on tofu vegetable spread (wasn’t organic but they had it). There is organic food popping up everywhere - even in regular supermarkets. My old dry cleaners, now has organic cleaning available. People are starting to Get It and I’m Thrilled!

My only complaint about the book is that it can be a bit repetitive. But it has become a great reference book in our home.

I’ve been eating organic for 3 years to get rid of fibroids and they shrunk the first month. So it was VERY easy for me to believe that Naturally organic is the only way and will stay with that. So reading the book just took me to the next level in my transformation to healthy living.

I applaud Kevin Trudeau for getting the word out. His background (infomercials/jail) is irrelevant to me. What he’s educating the public about however, is. It all makes complete sense and I have never felt healthier or more excited about LIVING.

People complain that “Diets/BOOKs Don’t Work”
No, not if you’re not willing to follow them.

STAY POSITIVE!
You'll be healthier.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.287 sec, (3)