CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin Trudeau is at war with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

karolyn Views: 8,262
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 609,134

Re: Kevin Trudeau is at war with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

I bought the book and am currently about half way through it. Although I do think that the almost 40 bucks I paid for it is a bit hefty, I do like the fact that it opens my eyes as to the condition that our country is in, regarding the healthcare industry. I would like to thank him for opening my eyes and alot of other people's eyes, (when I am done with this book, I am donating it to the local library). I think that since he never once said that he isn't all about the money, we shouldn't be too terribly upset, geez the man has ALOT of lawsuits, wether they are because he is trully a fraud, or because the government agencies are trying to discredit him, because he makes alot of ummmm not so very nice accusations concerning their power and ability to monopolize the industry. That is not for me to judge. I know that I have spent 40 bucks on more stupid things in my life. LOL. As for the cures themselves....so far I haven't found any such thing, that is quite disappointing, but I do plan to check out alot of those books that are mentioned, and I hope to find some answers there....I do not plan to pay any money though, for his website. I am thinking about starting a petition to demand answers as to the accusations that he has boldly made.....would anyone care to help me with this? I have never made one, and could use some help. Anyone wanting to help me, please feel free to reply. Thanks for reading.
K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)