CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Judywier....Hint!!

the T Views: 7,349
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 608,831

Re: Judywier....Hint!!

The reason Kevin Trudeau doesn't want to give you the cures..as the title reads on his book and cds is because...its "all about the money". I bought the cds from him and listened to them. It confirms a lot of what I already knew and it is partly true that the FTC will prosecute him but, he is using that as an angle to get you to go to his website and become a member...yeah, its all about the money kev! I mean, if he gives you these specific cures on the website wouldn't he also be prosecuted. This is the one thing that I really question about Kevin's integrity. 99% of what he says in his book I agree with but, geez! he really leads you to believe he is going to give you these cures in the book.
Nope! not til you become a member and pay more moolah. The catchy title of his book is just a teaser. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives you these cures a little at a time, over a period of several months. You can get the book if you'd like but, I wouldn't become a member. I had problems logging into his site after I bought the cds and someone from tech support was supposed to get back to me...that was a week ago.
the T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)