CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin Trudeau is at war FTC is the good guy this time

Views: 23,873
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 609,174

Re: Kevin Trudeau is at war FTC is the good guy this time

I just bought the book last week, and am almost finished with it. I never watched his infomercial all the way through, since I can't sit still long enough!! I did buy the book through half.com so I got it at a discounted rate, and only paid about $3 shipping.

I joined his website last night, before I read the posts here. I was disappointed in his website, for not giving me the info that I wanted, but in the welcome letter from him it actually has some cures (at the bottom). I will post it here:

Welcome to NaturalCures.com
Thank you for subscribing and being a member in our internet community NaturalCures.com.

I will be sending you e-mails from time to time, so please make sure kevintrudeau@naturalcures.com is added to your e-mail "ok" list so I won't end up in your spam folder.

This is a very long e-mail. Please read it in its entirety. It contains answers to most questions you may have and very valuable new information.

I wanted to personally welcome you to what is fast becoming the premier ultimate website for natural alternative health care information.

NaturalCures.com is in its infancy. This is the beginning of the beginning. Please be patient as I work to put together this website and make it the most complete source of all natural alternative non drug and no surgical medical and health information.

NaturalCures.com is the only health oriented website that I know of that does not take any advertising and promotes no supplements or products. I am not compensated in any way from the sale of any products that are talked about on the site. My personal opinions are not influenced in any way by advertisers or special interest groups, or financial incentives.

You can be assured that all the information on NaturalCures.com is unbiased and there are no hidden agendas. I founded and launched this website concept myself. There are no "big money" people or corporations that are secretly influencing the content on this site. (WebMD, for example, is publicly traded and is a "front" for the drug industry.)

Building and producing this website into what I want it to be is a big job. It will take a lot of hard work, a lot of dedicated people, huge amounts of money, and time! It is an ongoing growth process.

The website today is nothing like what it will be a few months from now. The website, a few months from now, will be nothing compared to what it will be a few years from now. Please be patient as this site develops!

This website will get bigger and bigger, better and better and more complete as time goes on.

You are seeing it at its beginning ground floor stage. It is the beginning of the beginning. Please be patient as we make the site better and better. It is a big job and I personally need your support, suggestions, and patience!

My ultimate goal for this site is to counteract the misinformation on other "health" websites. Many websites, like WebMD are actually funded by the pharmaceutical industry. Many "consumer advocacy" sites are nothing more than fronts for the pharmaceutical giants to push you into buying and using more drugs, to increase their profits.

Virtually every website that has negative information about natural cures and me personally has financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry.

The goal is for NaturalCures.com to be the only place on the web where you can get complete unbiased information that is not influenced by anyone selling any product.

There are many good websites that give good alternative health information, but unfortunately, they are all influenced by companies that sell food supplements or health products.

I promote no products, accept no advertisers, and am not compensated in any way on any products that I talk about. (We are like "Consumer Reports" in this respect.)

Over the next few months you will see the website get better and better. My goal is that the website includes the following:

Our current monthly newsletter, with breakthrough health information.
All back issues of my newsletter for you to reference and get the information that was written about.
Frequently asked questions
A list of books, DVD's, and CD's that I endorse and recommend.
A section dedicated entirely to helping you loose weight.
A section entirely dedicated on the prevention of every disease.
A section entirely dedicated to the natural cures for every individual disease. This is a major section in our website. Every single disease will be listed, with a complete explanation of that disease in simple and easy to understand terms, and a list of the natural remedies that can handle and cure these diseases. This section will be constantly updated as new discoveries become known.
You will be able to write me personally and I can answer your specific health question or direct you to a health care practitioner who can.
A worldwide list of health care practitioners. This is a major important section in this website. You will be able to find thousands of alternatives all natural health care practitioners and read the comments from people that have used these practitioners.
A list of products by category, (a virtual "Buyer's Guide"), such as health care products, personal care products, soaps, shampoos, toothpastes, food supplements, water filters, air filters, the list goes on. My staff and I will be reviewing products that are produced primarily from non-publicly traded corporations, and giving you our comments. You can also send me a product for review and evaluation.
Supplements that are rip-offs and products you should stay away from. There are many, many "health products" that are being sold by unscrupulous people. They are a waste of money and do nothing. In our review process I'll be listing the specific products that should be avoided.
Cleanses: In this section we will list the specific best ways to do a liver cleanse, a gall bladder cleanse, a Candida cleanse, a colon cleanse, a full body cleanse.
pH Test procedure. This section will give you the exact procedure, modified from time to time as new information becomes available, on how to test your pH.
Links: There are hundreds of other websites available, with good information that you should be exposed to. These will be listed here. Keep in mind when you link to any other website we have no financial interest and are not compensated in any way if you purchase any products on that website.
Chat rooms. We intend to produce chat rooms by various categories, including diseases. This will allow you to go into a chat room and talk to other people who have similar symptoms to your own and hear what remedies are being used effectively, what licensed health care practitioners are effective, and generally talk about and share information as it becomes available in the natural health care arena.
Message boards. These message boards will be listed by category so that individuals from around the world can share all natural health information with other members of NaturalCures.com.
Kevin Trudeau personal appearance schedule. This will list all of my personal appearances, radio appearances, etc.
FTC horror stories. You need to know just how bad the Federal Trade Commission actually is. This will list actual stories from people who have been attacked by this out of control agency. You'll see exactly how the Federal Trade Commission is trying to suppress information on natural cures.
FDA horror stories. You'll see how the Food and Drug Administration is nothing more than a puppet of the pharmaceutical industry and the special interest groups, and uses its power to suppress all natural remedies and protect the profits of the pharmaceutical industry.
Fighting back. This section will list the individual class action law suits being filed against individuals, organization, corporations, and government agencies that are trying to suppress the information about natural cures and natural remedies. You will learn how you can become part of this, so that things can change for the better.
Plus a whole lot more.
It is my goal to make NaturalCures.com the single best source of all natural health information.

I need your help, I need your support, I need your patience, and I need your suggestions. This is a big job. And it will take time.

Please send me your comments and suggestions.

If you are not a Founding Lifetime Member I encourage you to upgrade your membership now. The one time cost will ensure your permanent access to all of our wonderful benefits and information.

The major advantage of a Lifetime Founding Member is that you will never be charged again and have lifetime access to the website.

The second biggest advantage to being a lifetime member is at any time in the future that I put on a personal seminar I will send you a free ticket to that seminar. Ticket prices could range as high as $3,000 per ticket and you get 1 to every event as a lifetime member absolutely free.

Additionally any books and tapes that I produce in the future will be available to you to download absolutely free!!

Please consider being a Lifetime Founding Member. It is a great value to you and provides us with the much needed financial support to put together the best site in the world as well as fight pharmaceutical industry, the American Medical Association, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Federal Trade Commission.

Click here to upgrade to a lifetime member.

I need your help to fight these giants. They have billions of dollars in profits behind them. They are the Goliath and I am the David. With your help we can bring them to their knees and begin to cure America.

First, I want to thank you for your patience and support. I am receiving thousands of e-mails from people all over the world who have read my book Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About and sharing with me their stories about their medical problems and how, doing the things mentioned in chapter 6 are having such an immediate, profound effect on their health and well being.

The book is making a major impact all around the world.

Because I am blowing the whistle on what really goes on with the drug companies, we have seen in just the last two months Vioxx pulled from the market. Vioxx, the Arthritis pain drug, manufactured and sold by Merck has been shown to be so deadly and dangerous that it is causing major heart problems in those people who take the drug. As I exposed in my book, the pharmaceutical companies absolutely know that the drugs they sell cause disease and illness. Just like the tobacco industry, the pharmaceutical companies are hiding this information and lying about any knowledge they have that their drugs are causing most diseases.

The fact is all drugs, both non prescription and prescription; cause all types of medical and health problems. The drug companies know this, they have the information, but they are hiding this information and lying about it. This is exactly what happened with the tobacco industry.

The tobacco industry knew as early as 1950 that cigarette smoking caused major health and medical problems but hid this information and lied about it even before Congress.

We are already seeing more and more stories coming out about common non prescription and prescription drugs causing disease.

We are already making a major difference!

You will hear more and more about the dangers of drugs, the dangers of the chemicals in our food and water supply in the upcoming months.

I am so happy to see changes already starting in just a short period of time.

Building this website community is a major undertaking that is requiring huge amounts of manpower, time, and money. Since I will never accept advertising dollars, sponsorship dollars, or receive compensation from any products that I talk about, I have to fund this website out of my own pocket, and with the help of our subscribers.

This mission of mine is not about money. It is about helping society. My goal is to stop the millions of people that suffer and die needlessly because of lack of information about natural remedies and cures.

The Federal Trade Commission, the American Medical Association, the Food and Drug Administration, the drug companies and dozen of other organizations absolutely want to put me out of business.

They do not want you to know the truth.

You can know that I am committed, am standing steadfast, and will do whatever it takes to provide you this information.

Please keep in mind that the website is in its very rough beginning stages. We are working on major improvements that you will see within the next six months.

I have so much planned for this website. I must ask you again for your patience and support.

It is my goal to do everything in my power to make you completely satisfied with this service.

A couple of other important notes.

The FTC keeps changing their position on what they will allow me to do. Yes it is true that the Federal Trade Commission is suppressing my First Amendment Right to Free Speech. I am in the process of taking massive legal against the FTC to resolve this clear violation of my First Amendment Rights and Civil Liberties. The individual FTC agents involved will be held accountable for this flagrant suppression. The FTC has specifically said that I cannot, under any circumstances, mention a product by brand name. I also cannot give you a website link if that website mentions a product by brand name or sells any products.

However, the good news is I can tell you in general term what "type" of products you can take that are the natural remedies for diseases. For example, I can tell you that red marine algae, DMSO, and liquid stabilized oxygen, is the natural cure for herpes, but I cannot tell you what brand of red marine algae, or what brand of DMSO, or what brand of liquid stabilized oxygen you should buy.

I am also forbidden to tell you exactly where to buy these products. So working within these parameters, I will be able to give you as much information as I can. It is certainly my intention to fight this violation of my First Amendment right in court and hopefully in the future I will be able to mention products by brand name.

The FTC has also stated that I can refer you to a licensed health care practitioner. However, they immediately reversed their position and said I can not forward any e-mail question that you have to a licensed health care practitioner, but I am only allowed to give you the e-mail addresses or websites of licensed health care practitioners that can answer your specific questions.

Licensed health care practitioners can give you specific recommendations.

Please forgive me for not being able to answer your questions fully. However, if I make one wrong move at this point, the FTC will jump in and shut everything down. None of us want that to happen. So again, your patience and support is absolutely needed for this effort to be successful.

Please e-mail all your health questions to the health care practitioners listed below.

When you e-mail your question to these licensed health care practitioners, they will not charge you for their advice and information. These health care practitioners are people that I know and trust, and have worked on me over the years. They believe in the concepts that I teach and express in my book and other informational publications.

They will give you advice and recommendations that I almost always concur with.

Again, there is no additional charge.

This is an added benefit to you.

Consultations with these health care practitioners could cost hundreds of dollars. However, because you are a member of NaturalCures.com you are getting their expertise and consultation for free.

If you want answers specifically about Candida and herpes, you can e-mail the nations top Candida expert and author of the book LifeForce, Dr. Jeff McCombs. His e-mail address is: dr.jeff@lifeforceplan.com.

If you want information on cancer, lupus, MS, or any degenerative disease, you can e-mail Dr. Coldwell, via his associate. Dr. Coldwell is the doctor I mention in my book, who in Germany treated more cancer patients than anyone else in that country, and had the highest cancer cure rate. His protocol for curing cancer and other degenerative diseases is one of the simplest and most powerful. He eliminates stress in the body, which turns the body from acidic to alkaline virtually reversing almost all diseases. He has developed powerful technology that can have this effect. His e-mail address is drhohn@goodlifefoundation.com.

If you have any other specific medical concerns, please write physician James Rotello M.A. L.Ac., at ojaihealth@aol.com.

Also, there are some specific clinics that I highly endorse and recommend. I mentioned that I went to Dr. Yiwen Tang, at the Century Clinic in Reno Nevada, who cured my incurable heart problem with natural methods. Dr. Tang has retired but you can go the website www.centurywellness.com to learn information.

Please note that I am not a licensed physician, medical practitioner, healthcare practitioner, or affiliated with any medical institution.

Anything I say in this e-mail communication is simply my personal opinion about which many people disagree. I do not purport to be prescribing any medical treatment, therapy, or substance for the treatment of any disease, injury or other ailment you may have. I cannot and do not attempt to diagnose any illness and disease. I strongly recommend that you consult with a licensed healthcare practitioner before doing anything I say or acting upon any opinion or recommendation that may be expressed in this e-mail.

If you do anything that I recommend without supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner you do so at your own risk.

The information in this e-mail is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any illness or disease. It is intended for educational and informational purposes only and I believe it is protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

I do not promote any products. I am not compensated in any way for the health information that I talk about. I do not accept any advertisers and I am not influenced by any outside company selling health products or therapies.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and for the intended addressee only, and may be protected by copyright.

Any unauthorized use or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited by law and protected by your honesty and integrity. If you are not the intended addressee please notify me immediately and destroy this message.

Making this website into what I envision is a big job and will take time. Please know that you are witnessing a great movement in its ground floor beginning stages.

As the months go by, you will see major improvements to this website. It will become easier to navigate, with more information that you could ever imagine.

Please be patient as this website grows. It takes a lot of hard work, a lot of dedicated people, and a lot of money to make this website into the ultimate all natural alternative healthcare source of information.

Thank you again for your patience as we go through our growing pains.

Now answers to some common questions. It is important that you understand the basic concepts that I discuss in my book Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About. It is my contention that all illness and disease that you may be experiencing is caused primarily by three things:

You have too many toxins in your body. Your body is highly toxic. It is loaded with poisons and toxins that have been put in your body and that your body manufactures itself. These toxins get into your body from what you eat, breath, what goes in through your skin, what you see, and what you hear. They include not only food, water, and what you drink, but primarily the non-prescription and prescription drugs that you have been taking your entire life.

You have nutritional deficiencies. Every person in America is deficient in nutrients. It is impossible for a person today to get the proper amount of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients from food they eat. Even if you were putting in the proper amounts of nutrients, your body is not capable of absorbing those nutrients because of all the toxins in your system. Nutritional deficiencies make your body unbalanced, suppress your immune system, and allow illness and disease to develop in the genetically weak areas of your body.

There are energetic frequencies that are negatively affecting you. This is much bigger than most people realize. Energetic frequencies bombard us everyday, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and have a major adverse effect in our health. Energetic frequencies cause all your cells to resonate in ways that are un-natural, causing illness and disease. Negative thinking is a major, major cause of energetic imbalances in the body.
In my opinion and in my personal observations, I have seen virtually every type of illness and disease cured by doing the things I recommend in chapter 6 of my book! Whatever illness and disease you have, it can be eliminated by going back to the book and doing the things I recommend in chapter 6. The basic "cure" for all disease is simply three things:

1. Cleanse your body from the toxins. You must do this if you want to prevent disease. Most importantly, these toxins are probably causing many of your symptoms, including cancer, heart disease, arthritis, pain, asthma, allergies, etc. If you do a liver cleanse, a gall bladder cleanse, a Candida cleanse, a colon cleanse, and a full body fat cell cleanse, most of you in my opinion, will see your symptoms vanish and your disease or illness cured! I will be giving you detailed instructions on these cleanses on the website shortly.

2. You must start putting in the proper nutrients for your body to help it cure itself of the disease, illness and symptoms you have. This is vital. You can never permanently cure yourself of illness and disease and eliminate symptoms, if you don't have proper nutrients. You can never prevent disease from occurring if your body does not have proper nutrients. As I mentioned in my book, the best way to get proper nutrients is to eat as much raw organic fruits and vegetables as possible, and use a juice machine. Drinking two or more glasses of freshly made organic fruit and vegetable juice will start giving you the proper nutrients that you need and allow you to cure yourself of virtually all illnesses and disease. Every illness and disease requires certain nutrients for it to be cured. It is vital that you seek out a licensed health care practitioner who can recommend what nutrients you are most deficient in so that you can cure the disease you have. I also strongly endorse and recommend that you go to your health food store and start taking whole food supplements. I do not recommend as a general rule of thumb, individual synthetic vitamins and minerals, but rather supplements that are "concentrated food sources" that come in their natural state. Other good sources of super nutrition include Mangosteen, Noni, and Gogi juice. These are available at your health food store or on the internet and sold by various companies.

3. You need to correct the energetic imbalances that you have. Energetic imbalances can be quickly corrected. One of the first energetic rebalancing techniques developed was purportedly proven to cure cancer. It simply balanced out the energetic frequency imbalances in the body, and it is reported that cancer was cured. There are many health care practitioners and clinics that use various types of energetic frequency generating and rebalancing techniques.

If you do these things, I believe that virtually all of your symptoms will be reduced or eliminated in a very short period of time and your body will heal itself and cure itself of virtually all disease.

However it is vitally important for you to know that you must seek a licensed healthcare practitioner who specializes in alternative remedies. This way you can get personalized care and treatment.

Lastly I mention in the book that energetic rebalancing is one of the most totally effective methods for eliminating virtually all disease. Energetic rebalancing can not be called a health treatment, medical treatment, or a cure for disease. If it were, the Food and Drug Administration would immediately come in confiscate any equipment used, and prosecute the individuals criminally for using unlicensed medical devices. The best energetic balancing done is done at www.energeticmatrix.com. Steven Lewis has set this energetic rebalancing as a "church" therefore eliminating any issues with the Food and Drug Administration. I highly encourage everyone to get on the energetic rebalancing program called AIM. I have been on it for seven years, many movie stars and celebrities are also on the program and virtually everyone I know who's on this program has reversed any illness and disease that they have had, and have virtually never gotten sick.

Now I want to answer some of the frequently asked questions I am getting:

How do I do the pH test?
When the website is open, I will have a complete procedure outlined in detail of how to do the saliva and urine pH test. Until then, please go to www.alkalizeforhealth.net for a simple beginning saliva pH test procedure.

Please note it is important that you do both a saliva and urine pH test. You can do these tests at home; all you need is some pH paper. This is a good place to start.

How do I do the Candida cleanse?
There are many products available in health food stores that claim to eliminate Candida. These include the drug Nystatin and natural alternatives such as caprylic acid. Acidophilus and other friendly flora bacteria are also used in fighting Candida. There are many powerful herbs, such as taheebo, cat's claw, garlic, olive leaf extract, oregano extract, grape seed extract, as well a list of essential oils that have proven to be effective at eliminating Candida. A diet eliminating all sugars, yeast, and simple carbohydrates is also an effective way to kill of the Candida.

The problem with most of these methods is they do not completely eliminate the Candida that is throughout your entire body. Most of these procedures only get rid of the Candida, or reduce it, in the colon. The other major problem is most people go through a detoxification phase as the Candida is dying off, which can make you feel not very good.

The best cleanse that I have found is the LifeForce plan, as outlined in the book LifeForce by Dr. James McCombs. This program includes some dietary modifications, as well as supplements that kill the Candida. It also includes an important aspect of sweating allowing the toxins to come out quicker, making sure you don't feel bad while you're killing off the Candida and doing the cleanse. This is the only program that I know of that eliminates the Candida from your entire body.

I can assure you almost every single medical symptom a person is experiencing, from cancer, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, headaches, migraines, diabetes, blood pressure, acid reflux, attention deficit disorder, fatigue, etc., all are caused by a Candida overgrowth. Every single person has a Candida overgrowth and the vast majority of you have it spread throughout your entire body. If you had any type of dry cough, I can assure is because the Candida has spread all the way up through and into your throat.

For the complete Candida cleanse contact Dr. Jeff McCombs at dr.jeff@lifeforceplan.com.

What is the natural cure for herpes?
If you never want to have an outbreak again, this is the protocol that I recommend, keeping in mind that I am forbidden to mention products by brand name:

At the first beginning stage of a breakout, take DMSO (available in any health food store) and apply it to the small of your back in a thin layer and to the area where you feel the breakdown coming. Do this two to three times a day for five days.
Take red marine algae three times a day on an empty stomach, drink two to three liters of distilled water, reverse osmosis water, or bottled spring water mixed with stabilized liquid oxygen, available in any health food store.
Take a good calcium supplement three times a day. I find that marine coral calcium is the best.
Take lysine three times a day.
Get on the AIM program from www.energeticmatrix.com.
If you follow this procedure the first breakout might never occur. If it does it should be less severe and the duration should be shorter. Continue this protocol every day for thirty to ninety days. During that time, you may only have one additional breakout. After that, you should never have a breakout ever again. There is a great book Never an Outbreak. You can buy it at www.neveranoutbreak.com.

For more information on herpes treatments, please e-mail physician James Rotello M.A. L.Ac., at ojaihealth@aol.com.

Multiple Sclerosis
Use a magnetic mattress pad. I can't mention the product by brand name, but it is the only mattress pad that is put in between the mattress and the box spring. It is the most powerful magnetic sleep system in the world and is the most effective.

Also, almost always, MS symptoms are caused by Excitotoxins, such as Aspartame and monosodium glutamate. Eliminate these from your diet. MS symptoms are almost always caused additionally by heavy metals in the body and Candida. These must be eliminated through intravenous Chelation and a Candida cleanse.

Go back to chapter 6 in my book and start doing all the things there and you should see your MS symptoms vanish within 90 days.

For more information please contact physician James Rotello M.A. L.Ac., at ojaihealth@aol.com.

I also strongly recommend the stress reduction techniques utilized by Dr. Coldwell. These are incredibly powerfully effective for MS. Please contact Dr. Coldwell via his associate in Germany at drhohn@goodlifefoundation.com.

Diabetes
I am forbidden to tell you the exact name of the product that I recommend for handling diabetes. It is a product that has been called "the final diabetes cure" by the Asian Diabetic Association. However, if you have diabetes, it is a serious problem, even if you don't have diabetes I can guarantee you if you were to check, you are probably pre-diabetic.

It is true that 90% of Americans are pre-diabetic and don't even know it. Every single person needs to be doing the protocol to correct their diabetes.

Almost all diabetes in my opinion is caused by Candida yeast overgrowth and the non prescription and prescription drugs you have been taking, as well as the chemicals in the food and water. Do the Candida cleanse and your pancreas will start operating better.

Also the herbal supplement that can potentially reverse your diabetes is available in America. Contact physician James Rotello M.A. L.Ac., at ojaihealth@aol.com for more information.

What is the best order to do the different cleanses?
Every person is different and every situation is different. Ideally you need to see a licensed health care practitioner who can find out your particular situation and give you the best order in which to do cleanses.

Generally speaking, however, it is my opinion that the first cleanse a person should do is a colon cleanse. This can be done with a series of colonics, or through various products that cleanse out the colon. These products include psyllium or herbal combinations.

I can not mention any products by brand name, per order of the FTC, but to get specific product recommendations on colon cleanses, contact physician James Rotello M.A. L.Ac., at ojaihealth@aol.com.

The next cleanse I recommend is the liver cleanse. Again there are several good products to do Liver Cleanses and a liver cleanse procedure. I will be listing the entire liver cleanse procedure on the website in the next few months.

In the meantime contact physician James Rotello, M.A. L.Ac. at ojaihealth@aol.com for specific information and recommendations on the liver cleanse.

Next do the gall bladder cleanse. This is a simple cleanse, and the procedure will be outlined at length on the NaturalCures.com website in the next few months. Please look for it then.

If you need it now, just contact physician James Rotello, M.A. L.Ac. at ojaihealth@aol.com and he will give you some product recommendations and procedures to do the gall bladder cleanse.

Next, the Candida cleanse. Once you do a colon cleanse, a liver cleanse, and a gall bladder cleanse, your body is in a better position to eliminate Candida easier and more effectively. Now is a good time to do the Candida cleanse.

A Candida cleanse can take sixty days. It requires some dietary changes and some particular supplements. Contact Dr. Jeff McCombs at dr.jeff@lifeforceplan.com.

Next is a full body cleanse. A full body cleanse includes cleansing the lymphatic system and many of the cells throughout the entire body. This is achieved by massage, exercise, rebounding, stretching, supplements, and energy work, and most importantly, sweating.

There are various procedures to be used. The most powerful is the Purification Program. Please go to www.purification.org for information on the Purification Program.

How can I handle my fibromyalgia?
No one can tell you via an e-mail or over the phone what to do for "fibromyalgia." The symptoms that you are experiencing could be caused by over a hundred different things.

First and foremost, go back to chapter 6 and start doing all of the things I mention in that chapter. Most notably, using a magnetic mattress pad and doing a Candida cleanse.

For specific recommendations contact physician James Rotello M.A. L.Ac. at ojaihealth@aol.com and use the stress reduction techniques form Dr. Coldwell at drhohn@goodlifefoundation.com.

I have high blood pressure, what do I do?
Go to chapter 6 of my book and start doing all the things there and I guarantee within ninety days your blood pressure will be normalized.

Some things you can do right away are using a magnetic mattress pad, drinking Noni juice, Gogi juice, and or mangosteen juice.

High blood pressure can be caused by many different things. For some people simply doing a liver cleanse or a Candida cleanse eliminates high blood pressure problems.

Most people who use Dr. Coldwell's technologies of reducing stress, almost always see an instantaneous reduction in blood pressure.

It is impossible to know what's causing your high blood pressure without seeing a health care practitioner. However, doing the things that I mention in chapter 6 can reverse and eliminate this problem.

I have acid reflux, heartburn and digestive problems
The simple situation here generally speaking, is to take digestive enzymes when you eat. You can go to a health food store or go on the internet and find various brands of digestive enzymes. Most of the digestive enzymes being sold are very good. Many of them have different combinations of enzymes that they use. Therefore, one product may work extremely well for one person but may not work as well for someone else.

I would buy two or three different brands and try them to see which one has a powerful effect. You will know because from the very first meal and the very first time you use it, you will eliminate any and all of our indigestion and heartburn problems.

Secondly almost single person who has acid reflux, has a Candida yeast overgrowth problem. This needs to be corrected through the cleanse.

I need to lose weight, what do I do?
Go to the chapter in my book on how to lose weight and get my new CD Lose 30 pounds In 30 Days, The Weight Loss Secret They Don't Want You To Know About.

Do these things and I can guarantee you will lose weight and keep it off forever.

The CD is available by going to my website www.naturalcures.com.

How do I find a health care practitioner in my area?
When our website opens there will be very limited amounts of information on the site. It will take several months before we start really making the site into what I envision it to become. One major part of the site will be a directory of licensed health care practitioners from around the world. You will be able to find a health care practitioner in your area and read what other people have said about the effectiveness of that particular practitioner's treatments and therapies. You will be able to find a practitioner who specializes in you particular condition or in a particular type of therapy that you feel comfortable with.

Until then, there is no list of health care practitioners. I first encourage you to try to find a good health food store in your area. A good health store is a store that sells organic fruits and vegetables, as well as homeopathic remedies, herbs, and vitamins and minerals.

Try to stay away from health food stores that are publicly traded corporations, such as Whole Foods or Wild Oats. Although these are better than nothing, they are not the best option.

Also stay away from stores such as GNC, which are just in the supplement business primarily for body builders and people trying to lose weight.

When you go to these health food stores you can inquire as to recommendations for alternative health care practitioners.

Another good source of information is the Yellow Pages. Look under chiropractors, naturopaths, alternative medicine, colonics, herbalists, Chinese medicine, acupuncture, massage therapists, etc. These people may be able to refer to good alternative health care practitioners in your area.

I hope these updates have been helpful.

I am here for you and working diligently putting together a staff of people that can help expedite responses to you.

Thank you again for joining NaturalCures.com and becoming part of this movement.

I care about you, I care about your family, I care about your health.

My mission in life is "to positively impact the whole person."

As one of America's foremost consumer advocates I am working to protect you from the deception and greed of the large publicly traded multinational corporations.

I am committed to giving you the information about health that is being purposely hidden form you.

Help me in this mission.

Yours in health,
Kevin Trudeau
Founder
NaturalCures.com

Please e-mail me your comments, suggestions, and success stories! I want to hear from you! My e-mail address is:

kevintrudeau@naturalcures.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.213 sec, (15)