CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could this be why women have no interest in sex?

Josephine Views: 3,058
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 60,271

Re: Could this be why women have no interest in sex?

I could tell you why women might not have the SAME interest in sex like men do! As everyone should know, men and women were created not-equal. We have our differences, many of them. And one of them is when it comes down to sex. As many of you know, mean are more sexual beings. Hold on ladies, it's not that we're not. For example, a man could have an erection and ejaculation by looking at a woman. Between his eyes and his mind the work is done. For a woman, things are a bit different. Every woman will have to admit that we need more than that. We need the touch, the loving words, the foreplay which leads to orgasm. It's not that men might not be aroused by this also, but they don't really need it. Another thing is that, as many will admit and there's nothing wrong with this, the man was created with a one-track mind. Not that he can only think one thing, but usually he can only think one thing at a time. When a man is at his job, he's working hard and he concentrates on his work. When later he finishes and maybe goes to the store, then he's concentrating on what he wants to buy. A woman is completely different. We have 10 things in our minds. While we're working we're thinking of the clothes we want to buy, what to cook for dinner, what program to watch that night and where we want to go for their vacation (among many other things) That's us, women. Nothing wrong with it. Some might not be like that, but the majority is. And why am I saying this? Well, when the man thinks "sex" he's ready. But for the woman to be ready she has to go through a process. If she's worried about something, it won't work. If she had an argument with her partner, it won't work, and yes, if she has a headache, it won't work. We need time to delete the other things from our minds to then be able to concentrate on one. And yes, it does happen, we might also end up thinking about what to wear the next day while reaching our climax!! It's normal. It's not that we don't have interest in sex, it's just that it works differently. We need time. Now, having said this I think one of the most important things a couple needs is communication. For those that didn't get it, COMMUNICATION. The woman has to tell the man that she needs time. She can't be embarassed about that. She has to start winding down until she's ready. Once she has told him, the man has to, HAS to try and be understanding and most of all, patient. If he's really desperate, then he should tell her. But people expect to have this hollywood-made relationship when they forget that hollywood is just that, hollywood!! They're trying to tell us how sex should be and we shouldn't try to imitate that. Couples should work at their own pace with lots of communication and patience, and of course, LOVE. Which brings me to my last point. As I've mentioned before in other subjects on this site, because I was married still a virgin, and married A virgin, we didn't have the problem of one knows more than the other and the needs to teach him/her. We were both new at it. And let me tell you, it has been fun. Even though the first two to three weeks it was kind of hard, we never compare our spouse with a former partner, because we never had one. Through books and PRACTICE we've learned so much and are still learning and will always be learning. But the most important thing we've learned is to tell the other person how we fell, how we want to be touched and to respect each other and be patient. I think starting a sexual relationshiop without having an emotional one sooner or later that relationship will fall. You can't start sex to then start respecting one another to then start loving one another. I think there's an order and when you follow that order, things will run smoothly and with no problem. But always remember to communicate. Tell your partner "Don't touch me there" or "It hurts there" but also say "I like it when you do ...." and "You're good doing...." Build each other up, respect each other, and LOVE each other. I'm enjoying my married life and I know will be until death!! Women, communicate, men, respect your partner's desires!! Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)