CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could this be why women have no interest in sex?

Views: 3,082
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 60,278

Re: Could this be why women have no interest in sex?

Stands for COOL NURSE. Your all nuts, except John. I remember assisting with a colonoscopy and the Doc didn't tell the person to bare down so it wouldn't hurt. I had him stop and talked to the patient and it didn't hurt. I have had people ask me about worse things and God knows I've seen worse. Why are all the prudes in here? Go back to the convent. It feels good about once a year. It's not messy and if you don't put a dirty foreign object in, there isn't a huge risk of infection. DO NOT GO BACK AND FRONT THOUGH WITHOUT A SHOWER, FOR THE SAME REASON WE GIRLS WIPE FRONT TO BACK! We're talking a penis, a vagina and a rectum they're natural, washable and if monogomous relatively clean, condoms do exist as well. Worried about feces, do an enema before.
It's not with a dog, it's not a fist, a gerbil, a child. It is 2 consenting adults. The problem is hysteria and lack of knowledge. If we are open minded and meet the needs of our patients without judgement, we could educate them on the safe sex techniques instead of condemnation.
I am an open minded nurse and everyone knows it and I get questions daily about interesting things. Between my sons friends and my own kinky friends I am never bored and I'm always honest and blunt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)