CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks John!

John Cullison Views: 2,981
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 60,282

Re: Thanks John!

Well, you can see what other "men" have to say about my opinion... *grin*

As to being a healthy practice, if you are clean about it, then sure! I was originally turned off by the idea, as I didn't want fecal matter on me (or especially my highly prized body part)... But for those of you on the religious side, I've got two things to say to you. First, if it's not "supposed to be used that way", then why was it made to feel good (and it does...!)? Second, I got over my fecal issues after about changing the 500th poopy diaper. If there were ever a tactic designed to get someone over touching poop, the requirement to change poopy diapers is probably it.

No, I don't find feces in any way sexually appealing, and changing diapers doesn't "turn me on", but I've had to deal with more messes out of mere necessity...

When I have done it, I've cleaned up (pretty quickly) afterwards, etc., etc.

I'm always amused by those who claim that the anus was "made for excretion (only)". I suppose oral sex is out of the question for these folks, too, since, surely, the mouth wasn't made for that. And using your hands (by yourself or on your partner) has to be illegal, too. The guilt such folks must feel about self-gratification... Likely these folks have no idea what their own nipples are capable of (and/or are too uptight to enjoy it, even if/when they make a "see, I'll prove it" attempt at figuring it out...). It took me awhile to let go and be able to just have it. And then toe sucking... and what is it with armpits?!? *giggle*

People want to believe what they want to believe, and often changing a belief is impossible because it might mean that they were "wrong", and that idea is lethal to some people. They've never been wrong in their whole lives (so they think...), and they'd never hurt even a fly (but they'll be the first with pitchforks and torches to "protest" someone's "indecent" sexuality...). In my case, I used a lot of beliefs about the way I thought men were "supposed to be" in order to justify my uptight hang ups and general ignorance about the way my body works.

There's only one built-in way to the male G-spot, by the way, and that's through the anus. The female G-spot is most easily reached with a finger (or perhaps a Mick Jagger-like tongue... heh...), just up and behind the public bone (vaginally). I've seen diagrams depicting the (female) G-spot as something only someone with nine inches could reach, but that's nonsense.

G-spots are funny, but I'll leave that talk for another day... *grin*

Now, anyone who wants not to know about these things is welcome not to know about them. And they can sit in judgment on me all they like. Until God shows up at my doorstep and commands me otherwise, I'll have sex with my wife any way we both please, thank you very much.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)