CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acute numbness and weakness in legs and feet

elly Views: 16,537
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 585,351

Re: Acute numbness and weakness in legs and feet

I know you don't have back injury.
Alot times health problems are caused from things that happened to us in our past that we think are virtually unrelated.
like maybe a car accident( exmaple).
My husband was having severe bouts of back problems and depression, he kept going to the doctor and they kept telling there was nothing wrong with him, until a friend suggested going to a cervical chiropractor. It is all in the spine, if the nerves are cut off to a certain area of the body it is because your spine needs to be adjusted.
I'm sure someone on this forum can validate that your spine is very important part of a healthy body.
Our whole family has been going to a chiropractor for about 15 years now and it has helped all of us tremedously.
Especially my husband who was very ill. He is not 100% but he is alot healthier then he would have been if he had not starting having adjustments. It has become a way of life for us.
I would urge you to give it a try.

But like i tell most people you have to do what you feel is best for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)