CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My personal cure for sinus infections. It works!

cando Views: 64,374
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 47,714

Re: My personal cure for sinus infections. It works!

===> DaveinHouston wrote: I started the "Upside down flush" about two weeks ago with excellent results. The amount of blood in the flush (quite a lot the first few days) has gradually diminished to a very small amount.<===

You are the first one to feedback about experiencing a significant amount of blood. As I wrote in the documentation, I experienced bloodish water during the first few weeks of floodings. Sounds like you had some damage in there someplace.

===> DaveinHouston wrote: But best of all the severe pain in my frontal sinuses, the fever, the pain when straining or stooping is almost completely gone. <===

Great news! Not a day goes by that we don't marvel about the power of the Internet. We have found so many solutions to problems, including for how I first found out about using peroxide and baking soda in the sinuses.

I hope that you continue to improve and, hopefully, rid yourself of your sinus infection problems.

===> DaveinHouston wrote: I plan on continuing flushing twice a day until at least one week beyond the time when all blood and symptoms disappear. <===

Sounds like a good idea. I still have anxiety about exactly how long to do sinus floodings. My sinuses started to give me problems about a month ago, and they continued to get worse. I did a few sinus floodings, wondering if it was going to work again. Just because it worked in the past, that doesn't mean that it will work every time, right? Well..... it worked again! Since we are basically on our own with this sinus flooding, we need to find out individually, as you have, what works for each individual.

I've now been about three years without a sinus infection.

===> DaveinHouston wrote: I've added one minor variation to your formuala. I mix 8 teaspoons of boiling water, pinch of salt, pinch of baking soda, 1 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide and add about a 1/2 inch squeeze of triple Antibiotic cream to the mixture. The hot water melts the cream which I then stir vigorously. I wait until the mixture cools to warm or luke warm and then use a bulb syringe to do the wash. <===

I've always used cold water. It helps to shrink the sinus membranes and turbinates. I am also a little nervous about warm or hot water weakening the hydrogen peroxide. I am also a little nervous about mixing chemicals together.

Be careful that you don't ingest any of the mixture.

I respect and applaud your individuality and creativeness. Best of luck and health to you, and thanks for the feedback.

You may want to read the updated documentation, which has more info about avoiding problems with the Eustachian Tubes, and has been updated to reflect the feedback that I've received.

New documentation (Aug, 2004) and discussion of the Upside Down Sinus Flooding with peroxide, baking soda and kosher salt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)