CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My personal cure for sinus infections. It works!

Views: 64,528
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 47,474

Re: My personal cure for sinus infections. It works!

Hey Cando,

Thanks for the information and inspiring story.

I have a long time congestion on the right side of my sinsuses
for geeze I don't how long, but maybe 30 or 40 years.

I think all the things I have done have kept the infection low grade as all I really experience is constant post nasal drip, throat irritation and some lung congestion due to the condition.
It does bother my sleep and is part of the cause of my sleep apnea.

I am unable to get into the shower floor upside down pose due to other structural problems, so I lay down with my head over a chiropractic pillow that makes my neck curve backward. I put your mixture in an empty tincture bottle and use the squeezer to shoot the liquid into each nostril.

This immeadiately causes flushing of the congestion and the buring sensation into the upper nose area into the sinuses all the to the back of my skull.

I am careful to not swallow and continually spit out into paper towels. I have done this twice now, 2 days in a row. The 2nd time the right side cleared up prety well into the day and falling asleep. I suspect I will have to keep at this for awhile to get the point of clearing the deepest blockage which feels like is deep in side my upper skull.

I am using a 10 to 1 mixture of water to hydrogen peroxide, but I only use about 20% of the 50ml as that feels like enough. It would take about 1/2 hour to use it all and that is a lot of flushing and spitting out.

Do you go through the entire mixture in one session?

Also I found that the 2nd day the left over mixture went flat or had no burn to it. I assume the hydrogen peroxide attacked the the salt or baking soda and lost it's killing power. So I had to make a new batch and will each time I do it.

Thanks and comments appreciated.

Jiowa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)