CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My personal cure for sinus infections. It works!

cando Views: 64,269
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 47,582

Re: My personal cure for sinus infections. It works!

oricyst, sorry to hear about your sinus misery.

<< "Im curious if you've had any experiance with the pulsating irrigators like mine." >>

I have never used the pulsating irrigators. They've never made any sense to me at all regarding the treatment of infections. I can't picture little tiny hairs, in the sinuses, moving the thick mucus that I used to get as a result of infection and damage to my sinus membranes and turbinates.

<< "Also I would like to ask you if youve tried any other additives to your solution." >>

No, and I won't. I was really nervous, at first, about flooding my sinuses with peroxide. I had done a lot, A LOT, of research on the Internet about using peroxide in the sinuses, but I found nothing about "flooding" the sinuses with peroxide. I was worried about absorbing too much of the peroxide through the sinus membranes and I didn't know how much to use. Also, I was worried because I didn't want to make myself worse. I was also worried about getting some into my Eustachian Tubes. One day I was in so much misery that I decided to try it. I only decided to document it on the Internet after two years of floodings, when I was sure that it was working for me.

As far as mixing anything else with peroxide, I even pour out the contents of the saline nasal spray, and replace it with filtered water, because I don't want to take a chance mixing peroxide with the chemicals in the saline nasal spray. I added baking soda and kosher salt to the mixture AFTER my sinus infection was cured, and after a lot of research, and have used that mixture many times.

When I first started doing the "upside down sinus flooding", I used quite a bit of force to spray the mixture into my sinuses. I wanted to force the mixture into the sinus cavities. I haven't put that into the documentation because I was worried that the increased pressure could force the mixure into someone's Eustachian Tube openings. But I feel that, in my case, the added force helped.

If the anti-infective mixture of peroxide, baking soda and kosher salt doesn't get to the infection, and infected material, it won't be able to work.

Regards, and I hope that you get some relief!

Documention for the "upside down sinus flooding" process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)