CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxygen Info ???

Tim Views: 3,776
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,478

Re: Oxygen Info ???

You're right. I meant when 3% is absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream. Healthy people can usually tolerate a small amount of direct 3% absorbed through the skin without any problem (although, even for healthy people, I'd say direct 3% is too concentrated for regular or daily use), but someone who has a chronic illness should not use it anywhere near this concentration. ANYONE wanting to try using peroxide therapy should research it more fully and follow one of the established protocols.

35% food-grade peroxide (after being dilluted of course) is best since it doesn't have chemical stabilizers, but it's more difficult to find. I've actually stopped using the 3% and I now only use the 35% food-grade peroxide, even for external use. I get it from my local health food store for $12 a quart. After six months of almost daily use, I've only used about 5% of the bottle! I don't pour it into my bathtub because it's too expensive that way, and the store I buy it from doesn't carry a large enough quantity for me to use this much of it anyway. You need to store it in the freezer otherwise it loses potency very quickly because of the lack of stabilizers.

Currently, I'm taking 30 drops of 35% peroxide dilluted in two cups (16oz) of water, two times a day, and applying 6 drops of 35% dilluted in one cup of water to my skin while sitting in a hot bath once or twice a day. I also use it in a steam vaporizer so that I breathe it in throughout the night.

When I first started the therapy six months ago, I couldn't even stand drinking one drop in a cup of water. I was very ill at the time with severe MCS (multiple chemical sensitivites) and food allergies and mild Chronic Fatigue, and all the symptoms that go along with that. The peroxide immediately caused extreme fatigue, dizziness, headache, joint aches, etc, and made my MCS and food allergies worse. It was so bad, I actually stopped using it for several months before starting it again. I'm doing much better now, and over the last three months, I've gradually become able to tolerate much higher amounts of peroxide. The MCS is almost completely gone, but I still have a ways to go with my other symptoms. When I'm detoxing heavily all my symptoms get worse, and even my MCS temporarily returns (and then goes away again.)

The cleansing reactions are very bad. It will actually make you feel much worse before you start to feel better. Similar to the way peroxide temporarily stings when applied to an external wound, but then allows the wound to heal. With internal use for a chronic illness this cleansing process can take quite a long time... It is an EXTREMELEY POTENT detoxifier. It should be used with respect and caution.

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)