CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxygen Info ???

Tim Views: 3,728
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,464

Re: Oxygen Info ???

I'm not saying Ed's a sell out! I'm not saying that Hydroxygen doesn't work! Perhaps it does work, I don't know! However, without any Science to back it up, I'm skeptical.

However, the original therapies were hydrogen peroxide and ozone. These have the most Science behind them (dating back decades from all over the world.) And many people and doctors can attest to their effectiveness.

These days, doing peroxide therapy at home gets very little promotion since it's so cheap that no companies can make any money off it (If you only do oral or topical application, a $10-$20 bottle of 35% peroxide will last you years and years. Although if you use it in the bathtub you'll use it up a lot faster.) There are MANY companies that have started producing "liquid oxygen" products in the last few years, and most have very little Science to back up their claims. I just feel that people are getting ripped off. That's all. You can also go to a doctor and get ozone or peroxide therapy and get charged ten's of thousands of dollars. That's even more of a rip off (but at least there's science behind it.)

As far as the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, etc, I doubt the Hydroxygen Plus has a whole lot of these. Does it tell you how much of these it has per drop? Probably very little compared to food or real vitamin/mineral supplements. Also keep in mind that amino acids are just another name for protein. This is just a marketing ploy, since you can find protein in much larger amounts in foods. Same thing for the other nutrients. In fact, these nutrients could perhaps potentially react with the O- causing a decrease in effectiveness.

As far as how it has helped me personally, I've already posted about this. For more testimonials try this page: http://www.oxytherapy.com/testimonials/index.html

If you have only minor health complaints, then feel free to experiment with whatever products you want. But for people with severe illness, I think that sticking with the tried and true oxidative therapies (ozone and peroxide) is best. Please note that the title of this forum indicates that it is primarily for the discussion of ozone, peroxide (H2O2), hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and homozone. These are the primary therapies with the hard science to back them up...

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.240 sec, (2)