CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxygen Info ???

John Cullison Views: 3,825
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,438

Re: Oxygen Info ???

Hi, Gordy!

I've never had to fight cancer, so take whatever I say here with a grain of salt. I can't promise that anything I'm about to say will definitely help with your case. You can look these items up with your favorite search engine and decide for yourself. There are probably others.

Oxygen products like Global Healthtrax's Hydroxygen Plus and Lumina's CellFood are two good oxygenators. I am very impressed with these products. Both are claimed to split water molecules in the body into oxygen and hydrogen. Fear not -- it's only about 1 in 100,000 molecules or so that get split apart, but this still provides a lot of benefit -- or so it has for me.

Homozon is another product, very different from the other two, and it also has competitive products. They're based on magnesium oxide (or some other mineral with oxygen attached) and are activated with an acidic beverage a few minutes after consuming (in most cases). These work well for making the intestines an oxygen-rich environment. I don't know how well the oxygen penetrates into the rest of the body.

You might look into ozone therapy. In ozone therapy, blood is removed from the body, infused with ozone, and re-introduced into the body.

I recently read a study on the benefits of below-sea-level therapy for various problems -- because the lower the altitude, the greater the oxygen content in the air. You might consider looking into ways to increase the oxygen content of your home's air. Unfortunately, the two methods I can think of both have risks associated with them, so I'll only briefly mention them, and you can look them up yourself. The first is water electrolysis. (You need to find a safe way to dispose of the large volume of hydrogen created!) The other is using pre-made oxygen tanks (like those used in hospitals and clinics). Having a large supply of oxygen in one's home has risks, and releasing too much oxygen could pose an explosion hazard.

As you can see, I'm getting more and more complicated with each paragraph, so I think I'll end off here. *grin*

Good luck!

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)