CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxygen Info ???

John Cullison Views: 3,810
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,450

Re: Oxygen Info ???

I find this quote rather amusing:

"Don't bother with the oxygen products they're WAY overpriced. Ozone therapy is MUCH more effective, but very expensive. The least expensive/most effective therapy is hydrogen peroxide. You can go to a doctor for IV peroxide (but it's very expensive)."

And yet you go on to quote Ed McCabe in your quotes post (second quote), who has specifically endorsed oxygen supplement products such as Hydroxygen Plus!

$29.95 retail for a one-month supply of Hydroxygen Plus -- about $1.00 per day -- isn't what I consider expensive (especially when compared against ozone therapy). I can buy Lumina Health's Cell Food for $22.45 plus tax at Seattle Super Supplements, making it less than $1.00 per day. Now, consider your recommended technique -- hydrogen peroxide baths. How much do you suppose one to eight pints of hydroxgen peroxide costs? One pint runs $1.09 retail (plus tax). Eight pints, therefore, would be over $9.00 (including tax). Multiply that by thirty days per month, and we're talking $270.00 a month in hydrogen peroxide baths.

I don't dispute the utility of your method at all -- it sounds very appropriate for some cancers. My debate here is simply your insinuation that oxygen supplements are expensive. They're actually (considerably) less expensive on a daily basis than your proposed technique for tissue oxygenation.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)