CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxygen Info ???

Tim Views: 3,860
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,468

Re: Oxygen Info ???

My original post was simply a response to Gordy's message:

"I am presently seeking Accurate info on how to Inexpensively get as much Oxygen as possible into the body. I'm working on my son, age 7, with Osteosarcoma. I've read many times that NO Cancer can live in a sustained Alkaline Ph, which has alot to do with Oxygen. Since cancer does Not like an oxygenated enviroment, it seems logical to create one, and sustain that as well. I think I've got the Ph down, but definately need help on the Oxy part. Thanks so much for all who respond. Love and Healing to you all."

-----

I simply feel that hydrogen peroxide (topical, oral, and in baths, etc) is the cheapest and most effective method that can also be backed up by science. This is simply my opinion, and the opinion of many others, based on the science. Ozone is also very effective but much more expensive.

I don't know much of anything about Hydroxygen (D2SO4), other than what Ed McCabe has to say about it in the Hydroxygen advertisement. As you've said, neither do you. Maybe it does work! But I would need to see some evidence of it first. I believe you when you say that it works. Perhaps it DOES work better than peroxide, but then again, perhaps it's less effective for more money! This has been shown to be the case for many of the other liquid oxygen products. Hydrogen Peroxide therapy can deliver large amounts of singlet oxygen directly into the bloodstrem for pennies. This is proven. Where is the proof that Hydroxygen can do this? If you can show me proof of this, I'll shut up.

Ed McCabe is widely respected in oxidative therapy circles. He is a strong believer in ozone and peroxide. Now it looks like he is also supporting the use of D2SO4. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that it works. But how does it compare to peroxide in terms of cost effectiveness? I've tried Cell Food, and I can tell you that peroxide is FAR more potent for a lot less money. Is Cell Food also D2SO4? Maybe it's not, I don't know.

I'm not trying to tell you what should or should not be discussed here. Obviously I'm fine discussing this topic. I have no problems with it! I was just pointing out that ozone, peroxide, etc are the STANDARD for oxidative therapy, and any other treatment needs to be compared to them, not the other way around. The burden of proof rests with the new, unproven (and often somewhat expensive)oxygen products.

You say I'm making "generalizations" in trying to debunk D2SO4. Well, for one thing, I'm not trying to debunk it. If it does, in fact, release singlet oxygen, then in theory it should work. Since there is no Science or any long term history of medical use in humans and animals (like ozone and peroxide), all I or you can make are generalizations! Show me studies of how it compares to ozone or peroxide if you desire this debate to be more substantial! My criticism is only directed toward D2SO4 because of the apparant lack of extensive scientific studies behind it. My point is that because there is no way to compare it to the traditional therapies, there is no way to determine cost effectiveness.

All I've been trying to say is that the easiest, most effective, most cost effective treatment that is ALSO backed up by Science and success in treating hundreds of thousands of people around the world is hydrogen peroxide therapy followed by ozone therapy. With D2SO4 there are simply too many unanswered questions in my opinion. I know that other oxygen products have been shown to not be as effective as peroxide and ozone, so I'm skeptical about D2SO4 as well. If you can show me some evidence that it's more effective than peroxide (that isn't from their advertisements) then I may be more receptive to it. However, for now, I think that anyone with a serious illness should stick with the tried and true treatments that have been shown to work at the proper doses.

You Said: "Yeah, except that you are still thinking that they've put O- in the product."

No, I realize that supposedly the O- isn't generated until it comes into contact with water. THIS is when the premature oxidation would occur! You mix it with water right? It's well known (with peroxide and ozone) that you shouldn't mix anything with them to avoid premature oxidation. I would assume that Hydroxygen works the same way since it's also based on the creation of O-.

One more question, does Hydroxygen have water listed as one of the ingredients? If so, why wouldn't it have already reacted in the bottle (before you drink it). The singlet oxygen MUST be created in the blood stream (or in close proximity to germs, etc) to have any affect. Once created, the singlet oxygen rapidly loses effectiveness since they'll combine together to create O2, unless they come into contact with a germ, diseased cell, etc first.

Let's stop arguing about this. Go out and get some 35% peroxide and dillute it to the proper dosage. Let me know how it compares to the Hydroxygen.

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (3)