CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxygen Info ???

Tim Views: 3,828
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,453

Re: Oxygen Info ???

Ed McCabe "Mr. Oxygen" actually supports ALL the oxygen therapies, including peroxide and ozone. He happens to endorse Hydroxygen Plus (for obvious financial reasons) He probably gets a piece of the action! But otherwise, he's mostly known for reccomending ozone and peroxide therapy: Here's more info on Ed McCabe: http://www.oxytherapy.com/edmccabe/index.html

As far as the costs, you're right. However...

For oral oxygen products: Hydroxygen Plus is basically just the equivalent of dilluted peroxide. The equivalent amount of peroxide would only cost pennies for a month's supply of oral peroxide. So, oral peroxide is actually much cheaper than Hydroxygen Plus! However, oral peroxide (or liquid oxygen products) are nowhere near as effective as skin absorbtion or IV, and so you need to take much larger doses (which have been known to potentially cause digestive tract and liver and kidney problems at these high doses). At low doses they are not very effective in the blood stream, especially for severe illnesses. Most of the peroxide is intercepted by food residue and bacteria in the digestive tract and by the liver and kidneys. This is great if this is your problem area, but not so good if you want to treat areas in other parts of your body. To get it into your bloodstream in therapeutic amounts, it's best to bypass the digestive system (the same way the sublingual and skin patch medications work). This bypasses the liver and kidneys (which will filter out the peroxide before enough of it gets into your bloodstream). High doses of oral peroxide DOES work, but it isn't as effecient or effective (or safe) as direct absorbtion or IV. The effective skin absorbtion or IV dose is about 0.037% while the effective oral dose is much larger - about 0.15%. As I said before, this large oral dose can be harmful to your digestive system (and often causes nausea).

For peroxide baths: Yes, it is expensive. Of course a bath in Hydroxygen Plus would be EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE!!! RIGHT??? The reason it is so expensive is that only a small amount of it is actually absorbed. Most of it gets washed down the drain when the bath is over. Even so, it is STILL much more safe and effective than the oral peroxide at getting it into your blood. But it isn't cheap. However... I didn't mention this before, but if you're looking for not only the easiest and most effective, but ALSO the cheapest, at the same time, then actually applying the dilluted peroxide directly to your skin is the way to go. It isn't very convenient however, because you have to continuously apply it as it's absorbed, over and over. It's just as effective as the bath, but you don't waste as much.

Here's my reccomendation: Apply the peroxide at the same dillution that is used for the bathtub (0.037%). An easy way to do this is to follow my advice for the peroxide bath (1 to 8 pints) per tub. However, before you get in, fill up a bunch of containers with some of the water. In the future, you can use this water to apply directly to the skin. It will be much cheaper this way.

I personally use 3-6 drops of 35% peroxide in a cup of water to apply to my skin (equals about 0.037%, which is the same dose used for intravenous injection). I'm not sure how to convert this if you're using 3% however. You can find 35% online or an local health food stores or pool supply stores. This treatment only costs pennies a day, and yet it is still EXTREMELY effective - MUCH more effective than oral peroxide or Hydroxygen Plus. (I found the 8 pints of peroxide in bathtub to be too expesive and wasteful too;)

No matter which method you choose, it's still much more effective if you do it while you have an elevated body temperature (from being in a hot bath or sauna), as you'll be able to stand a much higher dose (and it will reduce your cleansing reaction symptoms.) This is especially true with chronic immune or infectious illnesses. The sicker you are, the less you'll be able to tolerate the effects of the peroxide. Dillute it enough so that it's not too strong. The proper dillution varies from person to person. Healthy people can stand much higher concentrations than very ill people. Be careful, because it's easy to overdo it! If it's too strong, cut back the dillution! The highest dose reccomended is 8 pints in a tub, or 6 drops of 35% in a cup of water, applied slowly to the skin. You should ALWAYS start at a lower dose and work your way up, to be on the safe side (especially if you have a chronic infectious illness).

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.181 sec, (3)