CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2012

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
bluestar Views: 3,099
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 432,194

Re: 2012

I think also in keeping with the lesson you mention is the information he/you shared on the Mayans. I wonder how the number (500) correlates w/what we know about the mountain city from which the Mayans 'disappeared'. This story has intrigued me since I was a child. I previously believed that the Mayans had moved into a higher plane during a time such as ours, but it appears that they were able to move independently, yet as a group, independent of the grand cycle. Given the stories that have more recently been attributed to them (human sacrifice and other horrifying rituals) it wld appear that they lived during times in direct conflict w/their own beliefs. Perhaps they were in danger of being exteriminated and rather than be slaughtered they were able to "escape" to a higher plane. Truly a wonderful and inspiring story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)