CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no_thing

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
charles obscure Views: 3,219
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 432,233

Re: no_thing

The 'fourth density' is the destination of the planet. I wasnt really speaking of those inhabiting it. From what I understand those 'harvestable' to fourth are what one would call spiritually radiant individuals. I dont see a lot of that at this time. I would guess most here will likely repeat 3rd density experience on another planet? However, the majority of this planet is comprised of 3rd density, whose 'calling' would then be to fourth density. It is my understanding it is not possible to go to 5th or higher densities without first going through fourth.

The exceptions would be the 'wanderers' here, whose origins are of higher densities, and there are quite a few of them. Not of course all remembering. There is potential in this scenario to become karmically involved in the forgetting.

There is also that unity experienced during times of transition between incarnate experiences.

I think your statement is true in the sense that ultimately it is a matter of going much farther than fourth density, though in my understanding this doesnt occur in one step.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)