CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no_thing

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
charles obscure Views: 3,140
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 432,239

Re: no_thing

No, I havent heard of Robert Monroe, but the OBE's are definetely becoming an area of fascination for me. Thats really interesting and something I wish to learn more about.

I agree with your observations of the 'dark lords'. They are also known as the 'orion group', they are primarily of the 4th density and are dedicated to seperation and the service to self. As you noticed these must be dealt with through perception and I fully agree.

As far as 2012 and the 4th density thing we are all speculating about, I can only go by what Ive read and what resonates with me.

I dont believe any of the inhabitants on earth at this time (that are physically observable) are yet in 4th density. (from what Ive read)

---

"RA: I am ra. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility."

"Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

RA: I am Ra. This is correct. "

------

"QUESTIONER: Can you tell me why you say that the Earth will be fourth density positive instead of fourth density negative since there seems to be much negativity here now?

RA: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your time/space present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

QUESTIONER: In other words there will be fewer negative entities than positive entities harvested into the fourth density. Is this correct?

RA: I am Ra. This is correct. The great majority of your peoples will repeat third density. "

-------

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/ra/origins.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.705 sec, (2)