CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you are very thorough, i like that-reply

daoutlawz Views: 7,578
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 407,348

Re: you are very thorough, i like that-reply

I really don't know where you are going with these questions, so I am going to answer them very quickly. I will say this, that all answers are given in the text that we read, we just have to read it. If you are not aware of what I meant when I said 'over spiritualise' then ask.

1) Sin; sin has no place in the precence of God. And the Garden of Eden was just that.
2) 8 men? It wasn't just 8 men, but 8 men/women. They were the only ones that heeded Gods warning.
3) Disobeyed a direct commandment from God.
4) Many people could have been struck down, how long does it take for a generation to be brought forth? ~30 years?
5) He died because it was prophesied for him to die and his kingdom to be taken over.
6) A great amount of cancers is believed to be derived from stress, and stress also doesn't help heart disease. Stress is something you live without once you give your life to Christ.
Other cancers/heart disease causing substances are everywhere, the pollution we breath, the electricity, the food we eat, etc.. As the Lord said, this is the beginning of sorrows.

The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one in the same, this can be derived from various different scriptures, which I won't get into now. There are many books which can explain in detail better then me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)