CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: are NDE's evil deceptions from Satan?

daoutlawz Views: 7,702
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 407,246

Re: are NDE's evil deceptions from Satan?

I've never thought these things were from Satan. It really doesn't make alot of sense for him to be able to do this. Firstly, I think the only One in control of our soul's when we die is the Lord or the Lord's holy angels. If you look in the Old testament you get a glimpse of Satan's current job and original job, his main current job as an angel was to test us, and acuse us (like a lawyer), he would wonder the earth to and fro to see what we were up to, and his original job was to lead the singing and praising to the Lord. Now that he knows he is destroyed, he is doing all in his powers to destroy us. Now that doesn't mean that he can deviate from his original jobs. You must remember that the Lord is always in control, and Satan still has to obey his commands. There are angels in tbe bible that have been specifically mentioned to do the job of bringing peoples souls to the Lord. Secondly, there have been many people with these experiences coming to the Lord, and as you minister to people in real life, just as they can accept or reject the message, so can they directly from God. I really believe that the Lord gets to everyone at least once before they die to tell them what's going on, whether or not they accept it is up to them at the end of the day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.279 sec, (1)