CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Owen - Need your Help

Views: 10,273
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 375,662

Re: Owen - Need your Help

Hi Owen:

Could you help me out here please - I used to take Alacer C in the packets - now I cannot take them for the following reason.

I am constantly low on iron because for some reason my body is not absorbing iron well - so, I am on a prescription iron supplement (doesn't matter prescription or not - I must take iron supplements) - however, my alternative doctor informed me that I MUST take my iron WITH vitamin C but with no CALCIUM because the calcium BLOCKS the absorption of the vitamin c.

I have searched the internet with all the companies - I need high doses and that is why I liked the Alacer C because they were flavored, 1,000 mgs each and fizzeled and dissolved immediately compared to other c's in powder which make you gag they are so horrible.

So, what is your suggestion for a great quality product in C for high doses with no calcium in it - ....

Please respond - thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)